• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 15/16 - QF2 (Wasps vs Exeter Chiefs)

That try was hilarious. Enjoying the match a lot, all 30 (32) players giving it their all. A lot more to come from both sides in the next 40.

Exe's mercs get paid in cider

Well bar Waldrom who is paid in cakes and gets a try scoring bonus of ice cream

Also just saying I don't have a thing against Exe just people play the underdog card to much for them IMO, it's not like there team is full of nobodies or that they don't sign big name players.

You want a team that play great rugby with a truely limited budget then that is Sale IMO.

Last edited:

Waldrom is a fine example of how anyone can redeem themselves and correct the mistakes of their youth ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1460215330.788679.jpg
Like playing for the team that were so bad at counting they had to use letters instead.

Must be honest, I think Wasps have been very unlucky with Poite today. Ewers is not coming through the gate and ruck had been formed ages before he got there.

Brilliant entertaining from both sides and the officials!

If only every rugby match was like that it would be fantastic!!!

I was at the game yesterday and I have to say a load of the exter fans were really rude. One guy called me a tosser for standing up to see what was going on.

Really surprised by that, never had that kind of thing before while watching rugby.

I was at the game yesterday and I have to say a load of the exter fans were really rude. One guy called me a tosser for standing up to see what was going on.

Really surprised by that, never had that kind of thing before while watching rugby.

When one stands up, two people behind have to so they can see, then two more behind those two etc which means half the stand have to stand.....

Would not call you a tosser but would ask you to respect other people whose view you would be blocking!!

Watch the big screen at moments like that?

Latest posts