• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 1

Saints played well in first half and scrappy in second.
Lyon typically French in first half better in second.
Neither will likely upset Leinster I think the French do have a large pack which will cause trouble.
Twenty odd up at half time we should do better.

I was impressed with the Ulster fans, they showed up in force and really made a ton of noise... And did anyone else catch the "pea" in the whistle breaking? The ref was so flummoxed, it was hysterical...

I'll settle for that score for Benetton as it looked a reasonably strong Leinster selection, bringing out some of the big guns against a far from full strength opponent. Benetton could win the tournament but just want to concentrate on the Pro14; it's a continental thing - you wouldn't understand. :p

Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets):

15. Rob Kearney (211)
14. Jordan Larmour (40)
13. Garry Ringrose (66)
12. Robbie Henshaw (38)
11. James Lowe (35)
10. Johnny Sexton (161) CAPTAIN
9. Luke McGrath (115)
1. Cian Healy (210)
2. Rónan Kelleher (8)
3. Tadhg Furlong (102)
4. Scott Fardy (49)
5. James Ryan (32)
6. Rhys Ruddock (163)
7. Josh van der Flier (74)
8. Max Deegan (53)

16. James Tracy (99)
17. Ed Byrne (46)
18. Andrew Porter (55)
19. Devin Toner (237)
20. Josh Murphy (26)
21. Jamison Gibson-Park (77)
22. Ross Byrne (77)
23. Dave Kearney (140)

O fuk

Lads what the **** is happening with the like buttons randomly liking or disliking posts in every thread

Do not believe gibson was supporting his weight, consdeirng he was lying on top of another saints player and had only one hand on the ball and one foot on the ground at the end.

Do not believe gibson was supporting his weight, consdeirng he was lying on top of another saints player and had only one hand on the ball and one foot on the ground at the end.
Loads of either way calls in game feel we played get out of jail card happy to win away with 5 .
Benetton deserved more than 2 from game but like last week v Leinster they are no mugs .
Crowley doing a great job.
Double header v Bogey team next up be happy with 3 from those matches and try and be a best runners up.
Not being negative in that comment just realistic to where we are at.

As my post earlier poor calls both sides who was robbed all the players.
See why you guys in league bemoan refs.
Not a great standard today and as a weeds ref I hate to have a pop.
Presumed as much. Same with the Connacht game, terrible calls all day but I doubt either side benefitted. Shame for Benetton, two team group now, head to head should be tasty.

Presumed as much. Same with the Connacht game, terrible calls all day but I doubt either side benefitted. Shame for Benetton, two team group now, head to head should be tasty.
You guys will have a rest up we have a game that needs to be won with Sarries points deduction .
Boyd has said domestic league No1 .
I have always loved games v you guys that's why I shall be home and away to watch but would like a few points from games v you guys.
Saints v nearly Ireland is a miss match.
Your guys defense is fantastic by the way and LP has reffed ok for me.

Bamba just straight up killed whichever Leinster prop tried to tackle him on that carry.
Full blown murder.

Between this game and last night's I'm never watching an Ireland vs France club game again

Three hours of my life I'm never getting back

Lyon finding out they're just a Challenge Cup side (at best) that owe their T14 lead to a bad sushi.

Latest posts