• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 1, Round 1 (Clermont, Munster, Sale, Saracens)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
zJUuXon.png

Round 1 Fixtures

Sale.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Munster.png

Live on Sky Sport
Saracens.png
Versus%20Rugby%20Championship.png
Clermont.png

Live on BT Sport/beIN

Last edited:
Not according to the Champions Cup website
Have a feeling that all games that are either Aviva 'derbies' or the Aviva side is at home will be on BT Sport.

Not according to the Champions Cup website
Have a feeling that all games that are either Aviva 'derbies' or the Aviva side is at home will be on BT Sport.

They're website says Sky as does Munster and its on in a Sky time slot.
Tut tut bad journalism

#TheHypening

(Some of these clips are pretty poo to be fair, and they've included Braid who won't even be considered for the 23 as he's still injured)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing the Sale team play. Remember the old Munster vs Sale matches - epic.

I do hope Cips plays and JJ starts for Munster. Could be very exciting

fk man, Saracens Clermont is going to be absolutely massive this weed ken. Only way to redeem themselves for Clermont is to put 50 in turn on them damn Saracens. THE TEAM !!! I MEAN THE TEAM THE SARACENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

fk man, Saracens Clermont is going to be absolutely massive this weed ken. Only way to redeem themselves for Clermont is to put 50 in turn on them damn Saracens. THE TEAM !!! I MEAN THE TEAM THE SARACENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
welcome back

welcome back

why thank you Scotty boy, from Scotland, a country and culture I cherish like any other equally..
So you going to be for Saracens or Clermonstrual, they both got Scottish blood in dey ranks ..

Maaaan that's going to be a fuccking humongoustrosity !!

why thank you Scotty boy, from Scotland, a country and culture I cherish like any other equally..
So you going to be for Saracens or Clermonstrual, they both got Scottish blood in dey ranks ..

Maaaan that's going to be a fuccking humongoustrosity !!
Sarries, i follow our captain ;)

Well I don't find Clermont as impressiv this year as the last 2 seasons ... And Fofana is out ... Not sure they will even get out of this pool unfortunatly !

Hopefully I will be at the game this weekend, should be a cracker. Waiting for the teams to be announced and hoping that Farrell is fit too play.

aracens side to face ASM Clermont Auvergne:

15. Alex Goode; 14. Chris Ashton, 13. Chris Wyles, 12. Brad Barritt, 11. David Strettle; 10. Charlie Hodgson, 9. Richard Wigglesworth; Richard Barrington, 2. Jamie George, 3. Petrus Du Plessis, 4. George Kruis, 5. Alistair Hargreaves ©, 6. Kelly Brown, 7. Will Fraser, 8. Billy Vunipola.

16. Schalk Brits, 17. Rhys Gill, 18. James Johnston, 19. Jim Hamilton, 20. Jackson Wray, 21. Neil de Kock, 22. Owen Farrell, 23. Marcelo Bosch.

^ too cool and casual to spell your team's full name I see. Well, take that !!

10612729_920730404622426_7896761603059297400_n.jpg

This is pretty much full strength Clermont. Dudes ain't goin there for beers. Besides Nalaga and Morgan Parra, and maybe couple here and there, can't see anyone missing.

Last edited:
Munster is -
Jones, Conway, Smith, Hurley, Zebo, Keatley, Murray, Kilcoyne, Casey, Archer, Foley, POC, POM, TOD, Stander

Guinazu, Cronin, Botha, Holland, Copeland, Williams, Hanrahan, GVDH

Latest posts