• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 4, Round 3 (Bath, Glasgow, Montpellier, Toulouse)

The starting XV and bench for the match Friday evening v Bath, Battut back after injury Attoub on the bench first bench since his injury in Aug could be light in the front row, Bath's pack looked excellent against Quins last week. Pelissie come out of the Frigo as no. 10 bench replacement. the rest looks good see how the young Enzo Selponi gets on against Ford, could be an excellent game as there is not much at stake only honour for both teams, as they are highly unlikely to qualify for the 1/4's

Le XV de départ
: Fall ; Artru, Ranger, Olivier, Dupont ; (o) Selponi, (m) Paillaugue ; Galletier, Tulou, Battut ; Privat (cap), Tchale-Watchou ; Cilliers, Bianchin, Watremez.

Les remplaçants: Geli, Leleimalefaga, Attoub, Donnelly, Ouedraogo, Iribaren, Pelissié, Sicart.

that looks alright...but do they have leadership and confidence there ??...
and ooh that's right, don't think I've seen Attoub at all this year, was excited in the off-season to see him go to MP. No Nico Mas then ?? At club level he can still be good in the scrum...
and am I to understand they're playing Pélissié at flyhalf ?? I see 3 SH's in that group.

EXACTEMENT MON AMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Attoub's first game after his injury in Aug,( first game of the pre season Mas rested on his hols like most of the Internationals, as far as leadership and confidence goes i'll let you know Sat morning??????

The only difference Tony my friend is we are having problems of tranition from 8th to minimum of 6th in the TOP 14!!!!!!! WHEREAS YOUR JOURNEY IS MUCH LONGER AND MUCH MORE DELICATE, and will probably fail this season, so if i am to visit the Basque counrty it will only be Bayonne SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to it and will drop you off at the stadium from the bar....if I am there!!!!

However, do not forget, we were in first place in the league at one stage last season and ended being relegated!!!!!

However, do not forget, we were in first place in the league at one stage last season and ended being relegated!!!!!

yep, the occasional delusion of past grandeur from the recently relegated. Ghosts from ancient rivalries and the illusion of glory lore clung onto yet without a grip...
of course Biarritz were first at one stage last year Tony, of course...:rolleyes:

Look forward to it and will drop you off at the stadium from the bar....if I am there!!!!

Firstly we were never in 1st place and secondly we do not have a very fat Bubba or is Budda who clings onto his cash, i presume you are now in a state of premeditated shock realizing that you could be in the Pro D2 for a very long time you have my sympathies my good man, from where you are standing or maybe sitting i's a long long up n'est pas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the glasgow squad to face Toulouse.

Stuart Hogg; Sean Maitland, Alex Dunbar, Peter Horne, Tommy Seymour; Finn Russell, Henry Pyrgos; Ryan Grant, Pat MacArthur, Jon Welsh, Leone Nakarawa, Jonny Gray, Rob Harley, Chris Fusaro, Josh Strauss (captain).
Replacements: Fraser Brown, Gordon Reid, Rossouw de Klerk, Tim Swinson, Ryan Wilson, Niko Matawalu, Duncan Weir, Richie Vernon.

A "better off without the ball" day by the look of things. Healy's talking about Devoto coming on pretty early as a second kicker, makes sense in the conditions.

Boring rugby from bath.

Get used to it. The game plan in this weather for both sides will be "kick for territory, try to force mistakes, keep the scoreboard going with pens and dg's and maybe nick a try later on"

What was it you were saying about there not being any mud baths in Montpellier, Gaston? ;)

"Ey Bobby, what iz French for lucky git"

Should be a red card for that imo

Nothing wrong with a bit of self policing... You can't just strike someone's head from behind for no reason.
Definite red.

Are Montpellier always this poor under the high ball? Seems to be the whole back three, think they've all dropped at least one

Agree that that should have been red; I knew it wouldn't be though. Refs don't like making that big call, unfortunately

What did it for me is that Cook was spark out straight away. Hitting a bloke, with a non standard rugby move, hard enough so he's unconscious should be a red every time.

Try! Good work keeping it tight and driving, cracking work from Fa'ausiliva

This Bath scrum the last two games has been immense... the "first choice" guys will struggle to get back in.

Yeah, the young tighthead, cant think of the name, the one who looks like he's 14, has impressed me. He scrums and carries well.

Ugh, all this B**h praising is making me feel ill

Latest posts