• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 4, Round 3 (Bath, Glasgow, Montpellier, Toulouse)

Well that's a bloody good half for Bath, two tries in a mudbath like that is really impressive. Cracking control of the game, superb forward work. Basically, we played in the right areas more, caught kicks more, protected the ball better and the set piece functioned better; everything that was always going to be crucial on a day like today. Fantastic that we're in a position to be really looking at (and favourites for) the bonus point in the second half. Really hope Cook is OK after that cheap shot; I hope that little piece of **** gets cited and banned for a proper period for that. anything to the back of the head is utterly despicable and should have no mitigation or leniency.

The chaos in the Montpellier camp I learned about upthread was very much in evidence though, that kind of headless chickenery which you only see from teams with behind the scenes issues going on - from the inability to catch an up and under, to the UNBELIEVABLY unsubtle taking out of the jumper to the cheap shot on Cook - leaving aside the sheer thuggery, from a purely self-interested point of view it was ****ing stupid. He basically left his side finishing the game with 14 men (but for the ref bottling it) because ... just because he fancied hitting someone?

Thomas is the TH, are you thinking of the LH Auterac?

You mean this guy ... ?

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/art...arry Styles at BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards 2012

Last edited:
At the latest I would think... Might come on for Kyle.

I was a couple of years above Auterac at school and he looks exactly the same now as he did then.

Just home in time for the second half.

I was thinking earlier that Burgess will enjoy the travelling part of pro-Union - as a league player you don't get to travel as much.
On turning this on/seeing the state of the pitch I reckon he'll be missing the beaches of Australia :lol:

How about those offloads!

Those two try lines are confusing as f**k though!

You'll be glad to have missed it so far Olyy, considering what Thomas has been doing.

I think he suffers from anxiety, you can hear his voice break up every time he talks.

Seriously, what the hell is up with the lines on the pitch?
The football lines are clearer than the rugby ones!

Ffs... these scrums... Urgh

The 8 had the ball in his hand!

- - - Updated - - -

What was that from Stringer?!

- - - Updated - - -

Terrible second half.

As far as wet weather games go that wasn't the worse.

Bath won't be too unhappy with rinsing a French side in France, even if they did miss out on the BP.

oh dear...just saw the result. Sorry gaston, your team is just going through "that" crisis a sports club will go through every now and then....very unfortunate MP had to go through it just this year, the year they finally looked like they were going to break through on both fronts... :/ this is just bad news for Rugby. MP deserved so much more than this this season. How quickly things fall down...scary.

Well that was embarrassing, of course Bath deserved their victory,but we're disgraceful, never have I seen so little from so many,truly a very sad affair for Montpellier. Really looking forward to the trip this week,Thursday till Mon May have to use alcohol as a calmant could be a cricket score and will we have any coaches left to pick a team????

Latest posts