• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup - Pool 4, Round 5 (Bath, Glasgow, Montpellier, Toulouse)

Never seen Ashton rolling around on the floor screaming in agony holding his face, after getting a small nudge in the arm/shoulder.

True, I remember him taking a cleanly struck Tuilagi right hand and not even going down. Just meant both are dislikeable characters, Huget probably more so tbh.

Unlike Ashton he's also a world class winger.

And yet Ashton's strike rate completely shames Huget.

Classic Toulouse at present......lots of running about and going nowhere! Surely it is time the like of Medard and Poitrenaud called it a day?

Think Medard could do with moving TBH. only 28.

BH......thought he was 38!!!

Overall, and I cannot believe I am going to write this, Clancey has had an alright match (for once) and did well to get to that ruck!!!

Last edited:
For me FLood had that ball in the ruck.

- - - Updated - - -

YC will be given.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor cross field kick by Ford strange as he is usually good at those.

Surprised no Yc but evens out the dive earlier.

Thoroughly deserved and Watson and JJ (indeed all the Bath backs) have been unbelievable the whole game!!!

Game over and over to you Montpellier........give 'em hell!!!

ST would be more suited in RADA than the quarters!!!

Any time I see Batty I'm usually impressed. He's a superb hooker in my eyes. I'd go as far as saying he surely must be pushing Webber to limits

Agree thoroughly deserved. ST have been a sodding pub team. Only The lads from the Dog and Duck would be too embarrassed to mince about crying like Cristiano bloody Ronaldo...

Quite stunning performance from Bath today, brilliant moments from potential England boys too. That break and pass from Eastmond, the last ditch tackle from Ford and the final try JJ made himself.

I think critcism of Ford's inability to tackle and general criticism of JJ are looking a lot less valid after that game. Great performances all round. I'd like to see Batty and Auterac as the starters instead of James and Webber.

Latest posts