• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Channel 10's World Cup Coverage

What?!

The main South African commentator in the Super 14 is by far the best, and least bias of the lot.

I can't remember his name but he's an absolute pleasure to listen to. Especially when compared to Phil Kearns calling every Australian player the 'best in the world' and Murray Mexted labelling every decision that goes against a Kiwi team as being 'wrong'.

What?!

The main South African commentator in the Super 14 is by far the best, and least bias of the lot.

I can't remember his name but he's an absolute pleasure to listen to. Especially when compared to Phil Kearns calling every Australian player the 'best in the world' and Murray Mexted labelling every decision that goes against a Kiwi team as being 'wrong'.
[/b]
Oh get stuffed, first Gordon Bray and then Phil Kearns, what are you Hitler? Gordon Bray is a legend and Phil Kearns adds a bit of light into an overall dark (******-ish) telecast.

i like the pom commentator that does the southafrican games...
i espescially hate the old ex wallabies prop channel 7 have - whoever he is he is ridiculously biased!
ben tunes comments on 10 are usually pretty accurate.. he seems to spend most of the time correcting the other 2. ben darwin is absolute crap!