• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiliboy Ralepelle failes drugs test again

What a div. Not even a "digestion aid" which is the normal excuse

What a waste. Always so annoyed for those of us who could never make it when someone with the talent and opportunity throws it away.

ffs no room for druggies in rugby. come on Chiliboy i expected better from a hooker

They'll find an excuse this time too

Not as easily.

To be fair - at the time Methylhexamine was widely used in many commercial "off-the-shelf" supplements - it was perfectly plausible that he took it honestly, without knowing it was banned.
Although obviously any sportsman should be checking WADA and any other relevant banned substances lists before taking anything.

Drostanolone is an anabolic steroid that can only be injected - it's not the sort of thing you consume by accident.
He's going to need an extremely "creative" lawyer to get him out of this if his "B" sample is positive too.

Last edited:
Not as easily.

To be fair - at the time Methylhexamine was widely used in many commercial "off-the-shelf" supplements - it was perfectly plausible that he took it honestly, without knowing it was banned.
Although obviously any sportsman should be checking WADA and any other relevant banned substances lists before taking anything.

Drostanolone is an anabolic steroid that can only be injected - it's not the sort of thing you consume by accident.
He's going to need an extremely "creative" lawyer to get him out of this if his "B" sample is positive too.

I hope it,I'm annoyed by athletes who use doping substances and then use the the excuse of food and other c..ps to justify themselves

I had wondered when the story broke if this was the reason the Bulls and Bokke had seemingly distanced themselves from Chilli. Pity but TBH Brits is a better 3rd choice hooker in any case.

Latest posts