• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chris Benoit Dead!

K

kbourke88

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4919759.html

I didnt always like the guy, but i always thought he was a really good wrestler, and the crippler crossface was one of those moves that was easy to put on other people and really hurt, so all thru school it was something to watch out for.

Sad sad news... especially to hear that it was a double murder suicide of his whole family. wwe.com confirmed that just 15 minutes ago.

yeah i read this and didnt want to post on it until some more news came out. That of the double murder scuicde thing is very tragic. especially since they say he did it on the sunday and then himself on monday.

yeah i read this and didnt want to post on it until some more news came out. That of the double murder scuicde thing is very tragic. especially since they say he did it on the sunday and then himself on monday. [/b]

i didnt hear that bit. i know he missed the PPV on the sunday for "personal reasons"... where did u get that from?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
yeah i read this and didnt want to post on it until some more news came out. That of the double murder scuicde thing is very tragic. especially since they say he did it on the sunday and then himself on monday. [/b]

i didnt hear that bit. i know he missed the PPV on the sunday for "personal reasons"... where did u get that from?

[/b][/quote]

It was in the link you posted......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'> yeah i read this and didnt want to post on it until some more news came out. That of the double murder scuicde thing is very tragic. especially since they say he did it on the sunday and then himself on monday. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

It was in the link you posted......
[/b][/quote]

right! i actually think that they must have updated that page... otherwise im just plain retarded.

Wat a sad day for wrestling. Reports of a suicide double murder although nothing has been confirmed. My condolences for the rest of the benoit family. RIP Chris and thankz for the memories, u will b missed :(

No disrespect but I think the steroids must have kicked in or that Benoit was hiding something

A 7 year old child has been murdered. I used to watch Benoit all the time a few years ago but the saddest part has to be what happend to his poor son.

To kill hos whole family is extreme, there must be something that caused him to do it!

^^ oh nah he just did it coz the sun was shining..what are you welsh?

ofcourse there was a reason or an intent to..its just really really sad that this happened at all...i use to follow 'wrasslin' heaps and with all the doco's about what happens behind closed doors in the pro wrestling industry this may all have eventuated from over accessive drug use..it is very common for families to struggle in this industry as constant travel and constant injuries..results in alot of anti-depresents..that may not be true at all but it is highly of cause

it really sucks...benoit was one of the last great technical wrestlers of pro wrestling that originated from the hart family dungeon (bret hart,owen hart etc)..oww man..really is sad...i enjoyed watching him and malenko face off in the old days and his owen hart memorial match in wcw against bret hart...and his scraps wit kurt angle..he will be missed and may him and his fam rest in peace

Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers in my younger years. This is terrible and it would be even worse if it is confirmed that this was either a triple murder or a double murder suicide. :cryy:

chris benoit.. what a cock

what a selfish *******, hope he burns in hell the f***

and RIP to the benoit family (his son, poor kid! and his wife)

If both he and his family were murdered then they have my most sincere of condolances.
If he is guilty for the crimes then i believe DC's post sums up my thoughts.

If he is guilty for the crimes then i believe DC's post sums up my thoughts.[/b]

Sadly only assumptions will ever decide that one, reading what there is about this availible. There are so many tangiables, especially as the bodies weren't forun immedeately; Murder, Suicide-Murder, Roid-Rage, other(?)

Still, it's something for people to debate over for the next few years.

Gutted.

There goes one of my favourites. Why can't any wrestlers lead a normal life?

Latest posts