• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cipriani & Borthwick on Melbourne's Super15 list

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 20 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great to see he is joining for the right reasons. He's admitted himself he's going to Melbourne to better himself as a player, by playing in the best non-international rugby competition in the world.[/b]

boy_fishing.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 20 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great to see he is joining for the right reasons. He's admitted himself he's going to Melbourne to better himself as a player, by playing in the best non-international rugby competition in the world.[/b]

So why is he leaving the Guinness Premiership then? :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 20 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 20 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Stephen, is that you? <_<

2004senior_speech_stephen_jones.jpg

;)

Lads ... Does anyone else not think this is great move for him.

The Super 14 will suit his game much better,
He will improve and return a better player (while still in his prime)
And a bit of time out of Media will beneift him massively.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 20 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 20 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Feb 20 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Stephen, is that you? <_<
[/b][/quote]

Could be worse, I could be the UK Independent's Peter Bills and not know anything about this oval ball sport-thing called...uh "Rugby Football"...at all.

I think Cipriani is one of those people who will only play at their best level when they're the man. I think if he goes to Melbourne and is their first choice fly half then he'll do great - if they bench him a bit and he doesn't always start I think he's in danger of being a bit of a loser living off his girlfriend.

Latest posts