• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coke Zero

Yeah, £2.69 for a bottle of the stuff!
Ouchie.
I've even got a smoothie maker in my flat and i'm too lazy to use it!
So i deserve to pay those extortionate prices, i suppose. [/b]

I'd have to go running wild with my own smoothie maker myself like.

coke zero tastes like crap. you can defintely tell the difference between it and the regular normal coke. I tried it for ages but never like it at all and always prefered the normal coke.

I have though recently been to the dentist and was told the coke had eaten away the enmanel on my teeth and that if I kept drinking it would get a lot worse. I have had over $1000 nz worth of dental work on my teeth because of massive coke consumption. granted I was proabbly was drinking more than I should of each day (at least 3-5 cups from 2.25 lite bottle every 2nd day) but the fact remains not only the sugar in coke but the flurocide do major damage to teeth.I now only have the occasional drink of coke and am trying some other drinks like powerade and gatorade and in considerably less volume than what was drinking of coke. my advice is to get off big sugary drinks like coke now while most of you are still young and the damage can be lessend instead of waiting later in life and paying major consquences for it
[/b]
Dude, your 23, stop acting like my Grandpa.

And Powerade according to Dr Wong my Dentist, Powerade and the like is just as bad as Soft Drink, only difference is they get All Blacks to advertise it as some sort of healthy, sporty drink and it costs more.