• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Collection of Mods ~ Zippy

Decided I would create a thread with anything I create so I have a place to upload and share my creations/Edits.

New Zealand Stadiums:
Starting off with something I have been working on for a long while. All 14 New Zealand stadiums updated with signage, realistic seat colours, and stadium textures.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wabzy4lp3g9yoz8/pkcmn.pak

Preview:

View attachment 5903 View attachment 5904 View attachment 5905 View attachment 5906 View attachment 5907

How To Install:
Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3
Open file pkcmn.pak and drop the "Environments" and "Props" folders from the downloaded file into pkcmn.
Is there no fans when you play the game ?

Is there no fans when you play the game ?

Just the Graphic setting I use because I only have a very average laptop. The mod doesn't effect the crowd at all.

Just the Graphic setting I use because I only have a very average laptop. The mod doesn't effect the crowd at all.
So youll still see the crowd and not empty seats ?

I
F i download your stadium mods will i also see empty seats ?

No, if you want empty seats you need to go into your game editor.
Okay so if i download your new zealand stadium mod , the stadiums arent gonna be empty ?

Field Markings
Replaces the markings on fields with the markings from all tournaments in game.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p827vbtr5jlbbur/environments.rar/file

Preview:

View attachment 5924 View attachment 5925 View attachment 5926 View attachment 5927 View attachment 5928 View attachment 5929 View attachment 5930

How To Install:
Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 3
Open file pkcmn.pak and drop the "Environments" folder from the downloaded file into pkcmn.
Hallo I have a problem if I copy past the mod then ingame it's nz and sa are investic championship and aus and arg are personel championship can u help me with that

Hallo I have a problem if I copy past the mod then ingame it's nz and sa are investic championship and aus and arg are personel championship can u help me with that

That's weird, I had a look playing with all the different teams to try and work it out. It seems that the devs have registered some of the stadiums to use the wrong field markings.
When I play at Loftus it uses the correct RSA field markings, but if it's at Freestate it will use NZ for example. Theres nothing I can do to change how the game decides which marking to use sorry. It's another case of blame the devs I think.

I'll upload generic rugby championship markings you can use, no on field advertising, just the rugby championship logo on halfway.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4uyr9jnebr6aje6/environments.rar/file

How did you get the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium? Was it converted from another game? Wondering if it's possible to get the Cape Town stadium and Soccer City stadium in Soweto into RC3 as well

How did you get the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium? Was it converted from another game? Wondering if it's possible to get the Cape Town stadium and Soccer City stadium in Soweto into RC3 as well

I edited files from existing stadiums in game to create that stadium. I wouldn't know where to start with converting from other games.

Zay,
Firstly, I enjoy using your roster with Top League (found in #184 post), but it doesn't contain Cheetahs and Southern Kings unfortunately. Is it intentional or rather accidental omission?
Secondly, any chance for inclusion of Japanese Top Challenge teams or at least their kits?
Cheers

Zay,
Firstly, I enjoy using your roster with Top League (found in #184 post), but it doesn't contain Cheetahs and Southern Kings unfortunately. Is it intentional or rather accidental omission?
Secondly, any chance for inclusion of Japanese Top Challenge teams or at least their kits?
Cheers

I just put their full squads in the currie cup section to save space making two separate teams. And not at this stage I don't have time to do anything, at least for now.

Latest posts