• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Yep, it's caused by normals textures - they add depth/bumps to a texture.

The licenced teams have their own specific ones - they use things like stitches, logos etc. The unlicenced teams seem to use a generic set that are found in this folder.

SCv2xPs.png

I'm going to play around and see if I can change them, cause it looks a bit rubbish.
That file names get assigned in the database e.g. cus_005 etc. So we can definitely change it.

I wouldn't think so unfortunately. They store files locally. I could be wrong though as it is made with a different engine this time? But yeah
Kits are meant to be shareable across platforms via the Fanhub. Guess the only way to find out will be to test between one of you guys modding the pc version and someone on console seeing if they can find a modded team that has been uploaded to the Fanhub

Kits are meant to be shareable across platforms via the Fanhub. Guess the only way to find out will be to test between one of you guys modding the pc version and someone on console seeing if they can find a modded team that has been uploaded to the Fanhub

I suspect that it's the data for the custom kits that gets shared, rather than the actual textures.

I suspect that it's the data for the custom kits that gets shared, rather than the actual textures.
Well I've got my fingers crossed that the Fanhub will finally come good and have a use. I don't play video games on PC so you guys modding the PC version and being able to upload to Fanhub is my last hope for this game.

Well I've got my fingers crossed that the Fanhub will finally come good and have a use. I don't play video games on PC so you guys modding the PC version and being able to upload to Fanhub is my last hope for this game.
I don't get why this hasn't been tried yet lol

I don't get why this hasn't been tried yet lol
Probably because the guys creating these great mods have only just started and haven't released anything yet. Doubt they want to release anything that isn't complete. I'm sure that the moment someone releases stuff someone will test it

Probably because the guys creating these great mods have only just started and haven't released anything yet. Doubt they want to release anything that isn't complete. I'm sure that the moment someone releases stuff someone will test it
I know what your saying. But I mean just to see if it will actually work on console..

Update on kit "grainyness". I found by completely flattening the attached normal maps, seemed to give me the detail I wanted.
1613204959951.png
Feel free to add these normal map uassets to your collection.

//Attached: JUST THE NORMAL MAPS while I'm still testing.
Location: Rugby\Content\Rugby\cmn_con\player\texture\clothes\_MASTER

Update on kit "grainyness". I found by completely flattening the attached normal maps, seemed to give me the detail I wanted.
View attachment 9304
Feel free to add these normal map uassets to your collection.

//Attached: JUST THE NORMAL MAPS while I'm still testing.
Location: Rugby\Content\Rugby\cmn_con\player\texture\clothes\_MASTER
That looks so much better in game now!

Attachments

• 20210213102425_1.jpg
    20210213102425_1.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 114
  • 20210213103804_1.jpg
    20210213103804_1.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 94
Will you guys be putting a complete mod/patch together at some point for the game? Something us who aren't any good at modding can install at once to get the updated kits/badges etc. If you can then I'll be happy to do a tutorial video on my YouTube channel like I did with the Rugby 08 mods. Seemed to help lots of people out and will hopefully stop you guys getting asked the same questions over and over.

Will you guys be putting a complete mod/patch together at some point for the game? Something us who aren't any good at modding can install at once to get the updated kits/badges etc. If you can then I'll be happy to do a tutorial video on my YouTube channel like I did with the Rugby 08 mods. Seemed to help lots of people out and will hopefully stop you guys getting asked the same questions over and over.
I'm sure that'll be in the pipeline somewhere. Couldn't tell you when though sorry

Currently overhauling all unlicensed team and comp logo's (Not complete yet as you'll see). This will be my next / upcoming release and will hopefully get this out to you soon.

Teams and comps

Comps and additional custom comps

My hair and beard has that grainy pixelated look like the kit shirt, is the a fix for that?
I believe that grainyness is due to something else that's not texture related I'm afraid. I could be wrong! but that's my understanding is that it's an unreal thing.

Thanks for the heads up! Will change that then. @RugbyHeartland can you link me the change? I can't seem to find any info on it.
https://youtu.be/JU9Qgv0KLvY

National Provincial Championship
Competition Structure
We would like your feedback regarding a proposed change to the structure of the National Provincial Championship (NPC) - formerly the Mitre 10 Cup - in 2021.
The below video outlines both the current Premiership & Championship structure along with the proposed North & South structure for 2021.
Both structures have the same number of games and fit within the same 12-week window.

https://youtu.be/JU9Qgv0KLvY

National Provincial Championship
Competition Structure
We would like your feedback regarding a proposed change to the structure of the National Provincial Championship (NPC) - formerly the Mitre 10 Cup - in 2021.
The below video outlines both the current Premiership & Championship structure along with the proposed North & South structure for 2021.
Both structures have the same number of games and fit within the same 12-week window.
Ahh thanks, so nothing's been locked in yet? Just looks like proposals

Latest posts