Coloss mods for RC4

colossss

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Here it is!!

1. Northern Hemisphere menu mod 1.0 w/logo's for ALL teams and comps + Extras (custom team logo's and comps ie. British & Irish Lions, Moana Pacifika, Super Rugby Aotearoa Logo and many more)

OR

2. Southern Hemisphere menu mod 1.0 w/logo's for ALL teams and comps + Extras (custom team logo's and comps ie. British & Irish Lions, Moana Pacifika, Super Rugby Aotearoa Logo and many more)

OR

3. No menu mod, just the complete set of logo's + Extras (custom team logo's and comps ie. British & Irish Lions, Moana Pacifika, Super Rugby Aotearoa Logo and many more)

Where do I put this: Place this file of your choosing alongside your other mods in "\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks"

//This mod does not include the kits for every team, just the logo's
//The competition logo's will not replace field markings unfortunately - I'm yet to figure out where these are stored (once I know, I can go and do that)

Enjoy! :D

Stupid question. If I wanted to swap out a logo for another one, is that possible?
Good question! I'm not sure at this stage and would need to do some investigating (if you or anyone else finds out, let me know too!).

Odd question - would there be any opportunity to add the European Challenge Cup into career mode as well as the champions cup?

I'm sure i speak for everyone. Your work on this has been immensely received. We appreciate your efforts.
Thanks guys! It's even just those "likes" that gives us modder's the buzz to keep doing more. It's enjoyable yet time consuming, but at the end of the day we do it for you guys and as long as people get a better experience out of the game due to having realistic features, then that's pretty cool. :cool:

Thanks guys! It's even just those "likes" that gives us modder's the buzz to keep doing more. It's enjoyable yet time consuming, but at the end of the day we do it for you guys and as long as people get a better experience out of the game due to having realistic features, then that's pretty cool. :cool:
Keep it up buddy, you are making alot of people happy that's for sure :)

I'm not too sure at this stage sorry but @Frans.Hendrik might be able to better answer that
Very difficult. Teams get tagged in the competition they play. I created a new one and then added that onto the game. I now have the issue of the game schedule which I need to figure out.
Once that can be added/changed we should be able to make any additions. If someone wants to start hunting for the schedule that will be great so we can get it into an editor.

So I added a world club champs:
If you select let's say blues, they will play super rugby and in the club champs. however the issue is that the club champs doesn't have the required schedule set so the competition only lasts like 2 games.

Je suis sûr que je parle au nom de tout le monde. Votre travail à ce sujet un été immensément reçu. Nous apprécions vos efforts.

Aj
El
Le voilà!!

1. Menu hémisphère Nord mod 1.0 w/logo pour toutes les équipes et comps + Extras (logo d'équipe personnalisé et comps c'est à dire. Lions britanniques et irlandais, Moana Pacifika, Logo Super Rugby Aotearoa et bien d'autres)

Ou

2. Menu hémisphère Sud mod 1.0 w/logo pour toutes les équipes et comps + Extras (logo d'équipe personnalisé et comps c'est à dire. Lions britanniques et irlandais, Moana Pacifika, Logo Super Rugby Aotearoa et bien d'autres)

Ou

3. Pas de mod menu, juste l'ensemble complet du logo + Extras (logo de l'équipe personnalisée et comps c'est à dire. Lions britanniques et irlandais, Moana Pacifika, Logo Super Rugby Aotearoa et bien d'autres)

Où puis-je mettre ceci: Placez ce fichier de votre choix aux côtés de vos autres mods dans « \Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks »

Ce mod n'inclut pas les kits pour chaque équipe, juste le logo
Le logo de la compétition ne remplacera pas les marquages sur le terrain malheureusement - je suis encore à comprendre où ceux-ci sont stockés (une fois que je sais, je peux aller et le faire)

Profiter! :D

Merci beaucoup superbe !

juste une petite question pouvez vous faires la compo XV de france ?

Désolé pour le dérangement

Cordialement

TOP 14 REFEREE KITS

If somebody can do windows pack

Attachments

• t_away_sock_d.png
    t_away_sock_d.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 77
  • t_away_strp_d.png
    t_away_strp_d.png
    308.1 KB · Views: 70
  • t_home_sock_d.png
    t_home_sock_d.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 66
  • t_home_strp_d.png
    t_home_strp_d.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 59
goal post top 14 2021 and World Cup

Attachments

• posts_top.png
    posts_top.png
    378.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Sans ***re 21.png
    Sans ***re 21.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
tp14.jpgHi @japy55 I managed to get those in game for ya (will do the RWC posts/flags next time). Also, redone the ref kits as those ones sent through were done pretty roughly and were outdated. Looks like the jersey number for Provence is using a "generic number" set somewhere so will have to look into that later too.

Was also able to redo the "generic ball" if anyone's interested.

Mods (click the links to download):
- Top 14 ball
- Top 14 goal post and field flags (thanks to @japy55)
- Top 14 referee kits 2021
- Provence Rugby Home and Away (thanks to @japy55)
- New Gilbert generic ball

Where to put them: Place pak files here: (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks)