Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

I see that Lancashire has now gone into phase 3 lockdown.
Of course, it's a completely different phase 3 than Merseyside's phase 3...

Which is precisely what the new 3 phase system was explicitly designed to prevent (as was the previous 5 phase system, that was directly contradicted within a few hours of being introduced).

Tell me again how it's all the public's fault for failing to understand such a simple, consistent message

Jimcardiff

Academy Player
Reaction score
I just signed up to test a covid vaccine seems my age health status were what they needed, we have to get a handle on this somehow

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

The Oxford one seems to be the one at most advanced stage if that’s the one you’ve been signed up to. The one the certain Russians in the political elite are calling the “monkey vaccine” because theirs Sputnik V is “similar” but was only tested on about 76 people, including on Putin’s say one of his daughters and was passed as being safe to start mass vaccination without undergoing phase 3 mass testing. If it’s true that is crazy.

This race to get a vaccine is pretty stupid. It should be an international collaboration to have a safest and most reliable vaccine. But it’s typically who gets there first and able to sell it internationally to the highest bidder.

Yulia

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Russian Federation

Club or Nation

Russia

The one the certain Russians in the political elite are calling the “monkey vaccine”
They were talking about it on a TV-show, I don't remember anyone from "political elite" who repeated the same

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

They were talking about it on a TV-show, I don't remember anyone from "political elite" who repeated the same
kirill dmitriev. Head of Russian Sovereign wealth fund. Supposedly he’s now dropped it.

Article

Yulia

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Russian Federation

Club or Nation

Russia

kirill dmitriev. Head of Russian Sovereign wealth fund. Supposedly he’s now dropped it.
Ok, haven't heard it from him. I've only heard it in Kiselev's show (the guy on the photo in this article)

Last edited:

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

And circuit breaker for Wales From Friday.