• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

I see that Lancashire has now gone into phase 3 lockdown.
Of course, it's a completely different phase 3 than Merseyside's phase 3...

Which is precisely what the new 3 phase system was explicitly designed to prevent (as was the previous 5 phase system, that was directly contradicted within a few hours of being introduced).

Tell me again how it's all the public's fault for failing to understand such a simple, consistent message

I just signed up to test a covid vaccine seems my age health status were what they needed, we have to get a handle on this somehow

The Oxford one seems to be the one at most advanced stage if that's the one you've been signed up to. The one the certain Russians in the political elite are calling the "monkey vaccine" because theirs Sputnik V is "similar" but was only tested on about 76 people, including on Putin's say one of his daughters and was passed as being safe to start mass vaccination without undergoing phase 3 mass testing. If it's true that is crazy.

This race to get a vaccine is pretty stupid. It should be an international collaboration to have a safest and most reliable vaccine. But it's typically who gets there first and able to sell it internationally to the highest bidder.

They were talking about it on a TV-show, I don't remember anyone from "political elite" who repeated the same
kirill dmitriev. Head of Russian Sovereign wealth fund. Supposedly he's now dropped it.

Article

As of this moment there have been 223,360 deaths due to Covid-19 here in the United States. And things are only getting worse under Trump's super spreader approach.

d0ll05kpb4y11.jpg

Very sad that this son no longer has relationship with his mother because she is spreading conspiracy theories.

Modern Youtube is the worse thing to happen to the middle age folk with too much time.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's a must-read article on transmission mechanisms.

Nepotism needs to be looked into for Hunter, but Ivanka is great. WTF?

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it's a must-read article on transmission mechanisms.

Makes sense with poor ventilation in doors and likely to be worse the more we stay indoors this winter.

But also shows the absolute stupidity of these Trump rallies even if they are outdoors in the open air . Tightly packed crowds. Some wearing masks; others not.

Modern Youtube is the worse thing to happen to the middle age folk with too much time.

I love youtube. But yes it shows me stuff I like. I think Facebook though is worse for conspiracy theories and spread of it via their echo chambers.

Latest posts