• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Thing is I imagine those numbers are for the current strains. If the Indian strain is able to avoid the vaccine more easily then you can't go by those numbers.

Over 300,000 infections in a day.

From a selfish POV that'll mean more supply contraints for the AZ vaccine. But India should really think of themselves atm.

Just had the Second jab of AZ. The Vaccination Centre wasn't opened until the afternoon.

One old lady of 77 turned up because she'd had her first one end of Jan and hadn't been contacted to have her second one and now coming up to 3 months. Felt a bit bad as I am a bit younger than her. My dad had his second jab last week and my mum is due hers tomorrow.

Yep, sounds truly horrific what's happening in India atm. Running out of oxygen in hospitals and reaching almost full capacity in hospitals in Delhi. Relatives crying in the street for their loved ones to be treated.

A lesson to the rest of the world that this is far from over.

Yep, sounds truly horrific what's happening in India atm. Running out of oxygen in hospitals and reaching almost full capacity in hospitals in Delhi. Relatives crying in the street for their loved ones to be treated.

It's harsh but this is a lesson in why you don't **** about and ignore the experts when they tell you how serious this is. India in recent weeks did literally the exact worst things they could possibly do to spread the disease short of dribbling in each others mouths. This should really be a surprise to nobody and hopefully the rest of the world will take note, it's not over until its over.

And Boris has only just put India on the red list despite Pakistan and Bangladesh being on there for weeks

And Boris has only just put India on the red list despite Pakistan and Bangladesh being on there for weeks

Yes, and let's hope those who just made it back before test themselves and self isolate or have been vaccinated already. The B.1.617 or Indian variant is already here back since back in Feb and cases not linked to travel so just a case now of picking up cases through surge, LFT and PCR testing and hope vaccinations does the rest reducing hospital admissions.

My right arm is only just beginning to ache more than 24 hours after my second jab.

One Jewish lady in the Sky news video above said she felt that she was living in a Nazi state and she is aware of it being Jewish herself. WTF? She was like late 40s max, like she had any experience living in Nazi Germany just because she was Jewish. Get a grip!

Latest posts