Reiser99

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

Thing is I imagine those numbers are for the current strains. If the Indian strain is able to avoid the vaccine more easily then you can't go by those numbers.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Hong Kong

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Over 300,000 infections in a day.

From a selfish POV that’ll mean more supply contraints for the AZ vaccine. But India should really think of themselves atm.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Hong Kong

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Just had the Second jab of AZ. The Vaccination Centre wasn’t opened until the afternoon.

One old lady of 77 turned up because she’d had her first one end of Jan and hadn’t been contacted to have her second one and now coming up to 3 months. Felt a bit bad as I am a bit younger than her. My dad had his second jab last week and my mum is due hers tomorrow.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Hong Kong

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

3F2155D0-7A09-4DCC-B847-3388AA7DE27B.jpeg

So close to 50%.

Al Bangor

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

United States

Which Tyler

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Hong Kong

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Yep, sounds truly horrific what’s happening in India atm. Running out of oxygen in hospitals and reaching almost full capacity in hospitals in Delhi. Relatives crying in the street for their loved ones to be treated.

A lesson to the rest of the world that this is far from over.

Ragey Erasmus

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Yep, sounds truly horrific what’s happening in India atm. Running out of oxygen in hospitals and reaching almost full capacity in hospitals in Delhi. Relatives crying in the street for their loved ones to be treated.

It's harsh but this is a lesson in why you don't **** about and ignore the experts when they tell you how serious this is. India in recent weeks did literally the exact worst things they could possibly do to spread the disease short of dribbling in each others mouths. This should really be a surprise to nobody and hopefully the rest of the world will take note, it's not over until its over.

Tallshort

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Yugoslavia

Club or Nation

Nottingham

And Boris has only just put India on the red list despite Pakistan and Bangladesh being on there for weeks

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Hong Kong

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

And Boris has only just put India on the red list despite Pakistan and Bangladesh being on there for weeks

Yes, and let’s hope those who just made it back before test themselves and self isolate or have been vaccinated already. The B.1.617 or Indian variant is already here back since back in Feb and cases not linked to travel so just a case now of picking up cases through surge, LFT and PCR testing and hope vaccinations does the rest reducing hospital admissions.

My right arm is only just beginning to ache more than 24 hours after my second jab.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Hong Kong

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions