• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cricket 07

S

shefellover93

What do ye all think of it?

I love it, test matches are really realistic and if you have it on PC, you can get over the liscencing and rosters, I'd love if they had more stadiums though, I mean one stadium in the West Indies, and only 2 in NZ, they should make a better effort than that, but besides that it's great

i play this game the most, along with rugby 08

there's heaps of patches and stuff here: http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130

i have the pc version and found it too easy, could hit 6's into the top tier of the mcg stands when playing on the hardest level so i downloaded some gameplay patches from that site and now it's a lot more reslistic. realistic edges to 1 2 and 3rd slip too.

i love the game because there are heaps of teams to choose from and they have all the australian state teams and english county teams too

The game is ok.. but can definitely be better, but there have been some amazing mods made that really make it enjoyable at planetcricket. Without them its hard to really get into it.

why? that game was crap. the AI was rubbish and wasnt worth playing against. The physics were a bit lame, and also you could just do one shot all the time and still score no matter what the bowling was.

why? that game was crap. the AI was rubbish and wasnt worth playing against. The physics were a bit lame, and also you could just do one shot all the time and still score no matter what the bowling was.
[/b]

Because even though the AI is dumb, it plays much more nicer. Because EA Cricket is so damn hard, really really not fun, therefor I prefer Brian Lara´s. It's hard getting into EA Cricket.

i don't find ea cricket hard, you just need patience to play the game. if you tried to smash a six every ball in real life, they you have a high risk of going out, the same follows through to ea sports cricket. take risks, go out. bat with patience, make runs.

i've bought EA Cricket 2002 long time ago and this was the worst sports arcade game form ea all time.
so i'm not sure why the 07'th would be better

kingwilko! I knew you were BarmyArmy! Don't tell planetcricket people that I'm still making stuff. I just got frustrated with so many people making bats, it is nearly impossible to find on that hasn't been made.

If you guys want I can upload some of my bats for cricket 07. It doesn't replace bats, just adds them.

ive just got that game, and it looks fine. i'm having problems with the bowling as im getting into the game, but i had a good first impression

ive just got that game, and it looks fine. i'm having problems with the bowling as im getting into the game, but i had a good first impression
[/b]

Just rediscovered this one recently with the Aussie's in the West Indies inspiring me.

Its not bad as far as cricket games go (Although I'm still more inclined to play Cricket Captain). The main problem I have with it is bowling. If the skill level is lower I just belt the ball all over the park with ease, but the bowling side of things is much more competitive.

With a higher skill level the batting is much more realistic with a more realistic run rate, but I can't for the life of me get anyone out. I just can't seem to find a balance.

I also found it slightly difficult to play the game at the start, but after a short while it became to easy. Loading some of the patches at planetcricket actually changed the gameplay. It is now more realistic (with slip catches, gully catrches, edges). Just love the game now.

I have played the Game, but don't know all the Rules, so it was very funny, but Ididn't win any Game, so I better learn the Rules before playing such a Game

Not a fan of it. Brian Lara game is much better. They don't pay enough attention to cricket games anyways :/

Latest posts