• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dan Carter conversion

Your mate cannot do drop goals on official sized pitches. I can run the 100m in 9.72 seconds you know.

Guys, watch your comments. Especially you crookedi, one more insult and I'll be reporting you and your comments in the staff forum.

Steynboi, saying McAlister is less consistent than Steyn is not a fact, it's an opinion. Being a Sharks supporter I see the best and worst of Steyn, and let me assure you consistency is not his greatest attribute. In his defense, he gets shifted around alot and his still young. But he's not consistent yet.
IMO of course.

Right, Steynboi, DO NOT give neg rep back just because someone neg repped you. I had a perfectly valid reason to give you a neg rep, then you retaliate with another one of your "I know everything in the world eva" remarks, you obviously don't know much about world rugby, as you have demonstrated on this thread already! Your list of best goal kickers was just laughable, Steyn is a good long distance kicker, but there are better all round kickers. I'm sure there's this Scottish guy.............. yes it's comming to me, Pat, Pat, Patterson, that's it, which you left off your list entirely. That automatically rubbishes your knowlage of that area of rugby!

You really aren't doing any favours for yourself in this thread, pitty as I thought you were a decent poster before.

actually he missed ones in front of the post inside the 22. I have never seen steyn miss one inside the 22.

O'Gara would of also been on the list but he missed on infront of the posts inside of the 22 against saracens. They don't go onto my top 5 lists.

Giteau i have never seen miss infront of the posts. Only at the sideline inside the 22. That counts pretty much as 35-40 metres out and that is acceptable. So you can shut up because i dont feel like ranting all my details and rules that make my top 5.

I am a decent poster but as soon as people give all this crap about mcalister being one of the best kickers in the world is stupid especially over giteau and steyn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 21 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am a decent poster but as soon as people give all this crap about mcalister being one of the best kickers in the world is stupid especially over giteau and steyn.[/b]
Not modest at all, are you? :lol: Also, I never said McAlister was a better kicker than Giteau - on current form though, I'd say he's far more consistent than Steyn, and he can also kick it farther than Giteau. So, yeh, using your logic: McAlister > Giteau. ;)

Even though after the WC Patterson hadn't missed a kick for a number of months, for both club and country! What makes that stat even more impressive is that Scotlad weren't scoring many tries, relying on Paterson's boot to win them games. Your agruments don't make any sense, as you have Wilkinson as no.2 who has been missing goal kicks left right and centre recently. He was very good a few years ago, but is nowhere neer that standard anymore.

Then you say O'Gara missed one against the Sarries, double standards seem to be getting quite apparant here.

i told you how i base kickers.

If they miss infront of the posts they are simply not allowed in the top 5. Wilkinson is different i have never seen him at the time of writing missing from infront of the posts inside the 22.

same as steyn once he is he is no longer allowed onto the top 5 for 6 months.

I like this guy

He is one of the greatest All Black and not surprising to hear about his wizard kicks

Can I find this conversion on Youtube or on Metacafe or anywhere?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Sep 21 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i told you how i base kickers.

If they miss infront of the posts they are simply not allowed in the top 5. Wilkinson is different i have never seen him at the time of writing missing from infront of the posts inside the 22.

same as steyn once he is he is no longer allowed onto the top 5 for 6 months.[/b]

So it all depends on which games you decide to watch? It doesn't matter that Wilkinson has missed some simple kicks in the last 6 months, just that you didn't see him miss, therefore is ranked above the most consistent kicker there has been since Neil Jenkins! That seems very flawed to me, does it not seem that way to you?

lol 100m in 9.75 sec, get over yourself. if your so great why aren't you pro, why aren't u in the athletics GP's. please, once u get your head out of your own backside and stop tossing over steyn then you'll gain some credibility. thats the best thing about the internet, you can hide behind all the BS you type and no-one can really know who you are

i was being sarcastic at how one of his mates drop kicks it 60m.

Well done for reading my post carefully.... some peeps arn't that bright in this world.

If your saying im retarded then go look at my gcse mock results i **** about loads ands till get b,c and a's.

I really don't care for your results to be honest, I had similar grades in the real GCSE's while doing minimal work. Now if you grow up a little you may just earn a bit more respect from the members on this forum - just maybe. Sorry, I'm tired of being nice to a user who insults everyone for disagreeing with him when it's unnecessary. For someone who has good grades at that level, I'm surprised you're so immature...

And still nobody offers the link on any video portal to watch this conversion :wall:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 22 2008, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And still nobody offers the link on any video portal to watch this conversion :wall:[/b]
Did you miss the link(s) on the first page? ... :huh:
Besides, it surely can't take much time to search for 'Dan Carter conversion' on Youtube, can it?

Latest posts