• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Deleting crowds

E

edinburgh_gunner

As I was sitting watching the Edinburgh game the other night, I began to wonder if it's possible to delte crowds. My thinking for this is that, obviously when Edinburgh play at Murrayfield, only the west stand is full. So, would it be possible to delte the crowds from the other 4 stands? Just a thought...plus, it'd mean my laptop didn't shudder as much when i play at Murrayfield (though not at twickenham for some reason...any more ideas on that?)

No it s not possible
you can t delete 3 stands and leave only the crowd on one stand

here is an example
This is my croke park without the crowd B)

Tell me dady11, how would I go about removing the crowds from Murrayfield? My thinking is that the camera (that I use anyway) is from the side at which the crowd would be sitted, so you wouldn't actually see it anyway....And as I've already said it'll make my game run alot better when I play at Murrayfield.

When you planning on releasing croke btw?

i dont know if i am going to release croke park...
but if you want it..i can do it...
i will release 2 version
one with the crowd
one without the crowd
if you want i will make also murrayfield without crowd B)

ps:the croke park idea started by faatau using new lands in mup 09 beta than i edited it a little bit :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dady11 @ Nov 30 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i dont know if i am going to release croke park...
but if you want it..i can do it...
i will release 2 version
one with the crowd
one without the crowd
if you want i will make also murrayfield without crowd B)

ps:the croke park idea started by faatau using new lands in mup 09 beta than i edited it a little bit :p[/b]

Yeah, a no-crowd Murrayfield would actually be great!

Nice work Dady11. I assume you removed the crowd graphics and added seats? You could mix them, so you have some seats and some crowds. That would be better maybe. You could even perhaps make the seats coloured, so you have some effect, but this depends on whether you crowd graphic is just repeated.

It's in the stadium graphics .big files for each stadium. That includes all specific stadium art for that stadium. But there is also the same generic crowd for each stadium, in different frames (of animation) so they sit, rise and stand. The grass/textures is in the pitch files.