• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Difficulty

Originally posted by Carlosneath@Apr 6 2006, 11:09 AM
Yeh, I largely agree with you Jimmey, I soon realised that to get anything of a challenge I had to play my "second team". I don't think I'd be able to win the world cup with Russia , but it gets a bit nuts when you have to resort to that to make it a challenge. The best teams are only challenging due to the likes of Wilkinson and Dan Carter continuously pegging you back with killer line kicks.

I won the 6 nations with Italy on Elite, only conceding a few tries all tournament, just one example of what I am talking about. Funnily enough, as with you Jimmey, the Scots gave me the hardest game (apart from 5 of my team being injured against France, even though I'd turned injuries off !).

They need to re-vamp the set moves for R2007, currently I just "shadow" the ball carriers acorss the pitch and then line up the reciever. I never use the dive tackle, but still stop all the AI set moves in their tracks 9 times out of 10.
Try playing as Scotland and that can be quite tough -I don't know, maybe I'm just c%&p at the game!!

Latest posts