• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Does anyone else here play cricket

late update: we ended up on 7/560 odd by tea on the 3rd day when the captains got together and decided to end the game.

it was a big night down at the club with free beer and 3 premiership winning teams.

i havent been able to play for the last few years with time and money constraints at uni, but cant wait to get back into it this summer when i head back home. just have to find myself a club cos my old one was crap!

i havent been able to play for the last few years with time and money constraints at uni, but cant wait to get back into it this summer when i head back home. just have to find myself a club cos my old one was crap! [/b]

are you located in melbourne, australia? if so i can point you in the right direction

Hey I wish to begin playing cricket.. Here in Argentina is extremely rare to play cricket, it would be great if it became a massive sport. The national team currently plays in world league division two.
I want to start playing it and give it a try, but the season begins in summer...isn't there a possibility to train during the rest of the year?
oh and i have a doubt...I'm almost seventeen now, am i too old to start training? I know that it's never "too late"... but will i be able to get the skills at least?
I don't mean to become a professional (even if it's relatively easy to become a cricket pro here, since just a few people play the sport) I just wanna enjoy the sport and train hard, but maybe it's a bit late now...
regards from argentina

played since year 6 ( 6-7 years ago) stopped playing as i injjured my back, was a pace bowler express turned all rounder. Played rep once, opened bowling and batsman a few times for club but i asked captain to move me down, i like slogging lol

I play cricket for my school, its the most poplar sport in my country. I am wicketkeeper, can't bat, my highest score is 20 :( . I don't train now as it's off season.

Medium Pacer, can move the ball away in the air, both ways of the seam. Can't bat to save my life

i love playing cricket, even though i have never played in an actual match before.
i only play in my backyard, lol.
sometimes watching cricket can be boring, the match goes for hours!

Latest posts