• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dolf's Mod

Hi everyone and thanks Dolf for the mod !
I wonder :
Does It includes the french stadiums ? I know they can be unlocked, but don't know how !
I hope everyone will be able to work together in order to have a big mod to improve the game. I made some strips with Loupblanc. I'll work for the future season (top14 prod2) if you need me.

Hi everyone and thanks Dolf for the mod !
I wonder :
Does It includes the french stadiums ? I know they can be unlocked, but don't know how !
I hope everyone will be able to work together in order to have a big mod to improve the game. I made some strips with Loupblanc. I'll work for the future season (top14 prod2) if you need me.

Hi Darkdawson
I did ask loupblanc to unlock them, and his replay was that it was unlocked, so not sure. how many French stadiums should there be when its unlocked ? can you list them

Stade Michelin (Clermont)
Stade Mayol (Toulon)
Stade Aimé Giral (Perpignan)
Stadium (Toulouse)
And maybe Stade Yves-du-Manoir (Metro racing) but I'm not sure !

Dans la DB de Rudolph il y a bien les stades FR (Rudolph m'avait demandé de les débloquer mais ils étaient déjà fait)

Voici la liste des stades FR :
Stade de France (France)
Stade Ernest-Wallon (Toulouse)
Stade Mayol (Toulon)
Stade Charléty
Stade Aimé-Giral (Perpignan)
Stade Marcel-Michelin (Clermont)
Stade Gerland (Lyon)

Dans la DB de Rudolph il y a bien les stades FR (Rudolph m'avait demandé de les débloquer mais ils étaient déjà fait)

Voici la liste des stades FR :
Stade de France (France)
Stade Ernest-Wallon (Toulouse)
Stade Mayol (Toulon)
Stade Charléty
Stade Aimé-Giral (Perpignan)
Stade Marcel-Michelin (Clermont)
Stade Gerland (Lyon)

Hi

Ive checked my game and I only have 53 stadiums the only French ones are

Stade de France
Stade Gerland

so the others stadium ether need some files to work or aren't activate

Rudolph send me your current DB I check again. 53 stadiums are all turned on so he must Miss stadiums files to make them work.

You have my mail so contact me! I'd say this evening what it is.

Same as rudolph, I have only Stade de France and Gerland. So some stadiums files must be missing !

New Currie cup 1st division DLC added, you need to download the latest roster as well in order to have all the players and teams

2017-04-11 (1).jpg2017-04-11 (2).jpg2017-04-11 (3).jpg2017-04-11.jpg

Boland
Border
Hino Valke
SWD Eagles
Griffons
Welwitchias
Leopards

Last edited:
Good day, everyone. I'm from Venezuela and Rugby is by far one of my favorite sports even that is not played here, because of that the only thing I can do is watch It on TV, been the Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership, the European Rugby Championship or the Argentina Rugby Championship...and just like i'm a rugby fan, i'm a Video games fan (Xbox 360) for month i've been looking for modes or patches that can get me the best rugby challege experience and reality. but to this day i had'n find any, only for PC....my question is this one, can any of you do a complete patch of the 2016 leagues and National teams, Stadiums, kits and Boots?, this not only for my use i'm sure that there is more people that like me, want a patch for their games just as badly.

i would be eternaly grateful for any answer you can give my

You are a LEGEND Rudolph! Thanks (baie dankie)

If you have time, a Varsity Cup DLC maybe? Would love to play as Pukke.

Great work man, but I have one question, does anyone know how to add French stadiums? Cheers!

Or I have to download to have the stadium please? (Je télécharge ou pour les stade svp ?) :)

Just double checking, the world cup DLC. Do we add it to the pkmn file? and if so, where?

Thanks very much

Latest posts