• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Cricket 2007

Um, Truth... is it just me or have you posted RPIC images in an EA thread??
[/b]

Yeah, this was the only cricket thread on the first page and i didn't think the screens waranted the start of a new thread.

Nice to see some smart arse has now bumped the old BLIC thread :toss: :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Yeah, this was the only cricket thread on the first page and i didn't think the screens waranted the start of a new thread.

[/b][/quote]

BLIC thread was actually above it...
Anyhow nm. EA doing their usual trick of pre-release media blackout. Anyone actually planning on buying this?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Anyhow nm. EA doing their usual trick of pre-release media blackout. Anyone actually planning on buying this?
[/b][/quote]

Not when i posted the screens it wasn't :) ...i win B)

If EA cricket aint coming out on the 360 i definately wont be buying it.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Not when i posted the screens it wasn't :) ...i win B)

If EA cricket aint coming out on the 360 i definately wont be buying it.
[/b][/quote]

Not that this is about winning :)P) but the last post in this thread before you posted the pics was October 5th and the BLIC thread had been posted in by Woosaah on October 3rd and 5th.
Hope people don't start thinking these cool screenies are c07 and buy the wrong game :D

THIS IS SIMPLY THE GREATEST THING KNOWN TO ME

FORGET BEER
FORGET WOMEN

I HAVE FOUND MY ROLE ON THIS PLANET EARTH.....TO DO NOTHING ELSE AND PLAY BLIC 360

THIS GAME COULD DICTATE THE CONSOLE MARKET IN AUSTRALIA.....WITH NO PS3 VERSION, M$ COULD VERY WELL EXPAND THEIR LEAD WITH THIS ***LE.

NOT THAT I AM TAKING SIDES.....BUT I KNOW ATLEAST 5 PEOPLE AWAITING BLIC FOR THEIR X360 PURCHASE

the depth in the backfield behind keeper makes me feel i canjump into this monitor and play

where is my whites!!!!!!!!!!

any chance of sticking it on youtube as my work internet access doesn't allow me to view your link... :angry:

Also it says that work is complete and they have two new project that they are starting... so maybe Rugby 07 in time for the six nations????

rugby 07 in time for world cup

cricket 07 out 16 nov? or is it today? soon anyway

ill probably end upbuyin it if i hear good stuff about it, b4 blic and a 360 :)

ill prolly get blic on 360 and pc cause i am a cricket nut

They've put up a second trailer with the batting controls, they've simplified it and it now seems like it will be a lot better.

Well, the trailers and that interview have just made me extremely horny. Yes , you read that right and I'm not apologising for it either.

There is a chance that this could be just like Rugby '06, a huge improvement in playability over it's predecessor.

Just as we were all thinking that Rugby Challenge '06 would wear the crown and EA were history, they finally produced the goods.

Maybe shades of that again here? Brian Lara's franchise was/is just about to stand up and deliver the knockout blow and all of a sudden EA wake up............what will happen?

online where? You said that the main thing that blic has over EA is online. But where online? :p!

I knew that, I was just yanking your chain.

Looking forward to it big time. I hope you like being 23/9 ,lol !!!

yeah you reackon? 23/9

i love cricket games, and i doubt very much anyone would be able to get me 23/9 but would love you to give it a go :) how are you at beating dobrien? i bet him at blic up here, given he hadnt played it for a while, but i hadnt either :) i think it was him, but come to think of it it could have been andrew. it has been a fe weeks :)

Latest posts