• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 2008 Discussion Thread

I'll have one by November. I'm sure of that. We are putting away to have one by June/July.

This now means I have time to train up on it and challenge you guys when I get down below the equator to the place called the SH...

I am also thinking Online Play!!! which will be immense, the first global tournament.

X360??

I HAVENT LOOKED YET

"MICROSOFT.............f*** YEAH.............HB, EA SUCK ON MY BALLS"

:box: :buddies: :champion: :cheers: :hunt: :bana: :bulb: :banswor: :bananarock:

i wouldnt speculate on anything until we have some details :)

but online would be awesome :)

YOU NUT CRACKS ANCIENT CAVE MEN LIVING IN THE CRUSADE!!!

X360 - GET ON!!!

BRIAN LARA CRICKET 2007
RUGBY 2008

JESUS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just imagine the possibilities of a rugby game on a next gen console

omg i cant wait!!!

i mean i still love rugby 06!!

Why the question mark after the post ***le locks ? There is no question about it. Have also heard from sources other than yours that this game HAS indeed been squished. There is far too much work to be done on 360 and ps3 and apparently EA just cant justify it at the moment. 360 and to compound matters ps3 have hit at the wrong times for us rugby fans.
Its exciting next gen times not niche sport past gen times.

sad.gif

PS Locks, when are you bringing you little wii round for me to laugh at ?
[/b]

From the Rugby '07 cancelled? thread.

Just for laughs.

i bought the good news to you lot!!

this is awesome, right now friends, maybe one thread should be started up for this beautiful game!!

i decided to merget the two threads to make it easier :)

but good stuff lora, +rep (was going to do it b4 but forgot)

so its been confirmed, there is going to be a rugby game, rugby 2008, amazon have a game down for november release, my theory is that ea sports want to release most of there sport ***les at a similar time, the 35d or 4th quarter

right then, lets all get jizzed up and disscuss this game!!

:bravo:

sorry lora, had to merge that in here two, otherwise there would have been 3 threads going

W00t-Kid.jpg

YEAAAHHHH!!!! long away but hehehehehehe oh yeah !! uhhuh

wonder wat their xcuse is after they sed it was cancelld.. the poofs.. they prolly gna say 07 was cancelld but not 08 the poofs

Latest posts