• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 2008 Discussion Thread

C

CymruAmByth

There is a EA sporst rugby 2007 coming out later on this year definate !!

my friend is a pro rugby player and he had a text today from some one at EA Sports !!!

Well it doesnt seem a too reliable source...

I just dont want people getting their hopes up, so if you can find some better proof like who your friend is etc...

Watch out for Knowsleyroader! He'll tell you how deluded you are, Lora, lol!

Excellent reporting from the press corps already.

o0o yeah :)

been doing my own research!!

i think though that companies like play and amazon can only put up dates for games when they have some info from the makers, i mean they cant make up a date for a game which is apparently cancelled, and its very specific, the 1st november!!!

i for one never gave up hope!!

i know... if this is true, im so glad i made the rushed decision of buying a 360

i think though that companies like play and amazon can only put up dates for games when they have some info from the makers, i mean they cant make up a date for a game which is apparently cancelled, and its very specific, the 1st november!!!
[/b]

Yeah I'd say you're right they can't just say a game is coming out without knowing anything, especially as it says you can pre-order already. It HAS to be right! Good research :bravo:

Well, I expect a certain someone who gave us all grief about hoping will probably not be saying too much!

awesome!!

i still expect the game to be release this year, i expect now that ea will hope to release a rugby game annualy at the same time as there other sport games, the third or fourth quarter!!

Yes, but he was a giving me a hard time for hoping for a rugby game this year. So, I want the right of reply, lol.

Ok then, I will allow that...

But cant believe xbox 360 is being mentioned...

Latest posts