• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Early Release

just got back i now have the game, dse didn't have it, eb didn't have it last stop gamesman had it!!!

but alas i am at work still looking to leave b4 1am so i can take the train home. but at least i have it
<

*feels good*

u lucky ********

i'm still set for tomorrow, pending furhtur news from the EB idiots

this knock-on fest is really disturbing.........seems like RL1, u have no control over certain things like high shots, forward passes and knock-ons

got i just hope its the warriors

otherwise i am editing all my players knock-on stat (whatever it may), or i will turn them off.

8 knock-ons to 1 is rediculous

yeah i am not looking forward to that, why would anyone want to play as the warriors is beyond me anyway
<

maybe not the default warriors team. that is why there is franchise mode so you can buy marshall and others to have the ultimate warriors team

yeah but come on where is the kiwi pride and warriors have to be better than playing with the latte sipping roosters

yeah but its the warriors
<

i have always backed the eels, b4 the warriors joined the comp. though i did follow them when they had greg alexander and sean hoppe. also they had another player, he was center i think, i can't remember his name but he was my fav back in the day

*looks it up*

Phil Blake LOL

anything is better than a rooster

saw Alan lerking in the midst..........

Perhaps looking for an online challenge

I wont be online till next gen
<
..................so u should all by lottery tickets.....ya bloody lucky........it would be like watching Winfield Cup DVD's.
<

yeah I have noticed him lurking around before. Alan it seems like the verdict from this forum is good and you might get some online challenges later today

Im trying to post a screen in here, but it says its not the right file format, what is the correct format?

I tried to post more, but internet explore keeps crashing. Hey aussie1st, hav you found any control configuration options that i might hav missed?

Latest posts