• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Edinburgh v Munster: Heineken Cup Quarter Final

Edinburgh good value there, I don't think they need to change their gameplan at all other than kick for goal more.

Munster look fairly ordinary if they can't impose themselves physically. I presume Carberry going off will hurt them creatively too.

Seems a bit off to allow a quick tap while the nearest opposition player is being wrestled to the ground and therefore unable to be involved in the defence.

Most likely a rehearsed tactic. The Jocks aren't allowed to call it out as it will simply add to their moaning reputation :)

I did think going for the scrum was questionable. Edinburgh have wisely avoided the Munster maul defence, probably wise to avoid the Edinburgh scrum defence.

That's huge for Edinburgh. After Munster dominating the scrum all day as well.

Cockerill admitting van der Walt isn't good enough to kick the penalties that are on offer and that is why they turned them down. Surprised he is picked ahead of Hickey in such a fixture if that is the case.
Maybe he wants a reliable kicker on for the closing stages?

Maybe he wants a reliable kicker on for the closing stages?

Don't know. He has preferred Jaco since the first month or two of the season and in fairness he is pretty solid at all other aspects of the game. But I do think it will cost them this game.

Bernie going down lack a sack of spuds.

Getting up nice and fine as well.
Can't stand milking pens, stupid by Schoeman but feks me off

I've been complaining about Murray and Earls all year but they both did brilliantly there.

Bernie going down lack a sack of spuds.

Getting up nice and fine as well.
Can't stand milking pens, stupid by Schoeman but feks me off
This is damaging to the integrity of the game.

Should be a yellow for simulation. Disgusting.

It's really hard to see where the spark can come from for Edinburgh. They are built for game management from a lead. They need.a set piece from the training ground and a lot of luck.

Edinburgh needed the balls to try and chip over that line.

Experience was the main difference.

Whilst it was 100% a pen that OTT five really annoys me

Latest posts