• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Edit Existing Players Stats

L

lazy_chesnut

I have made a program to edit existing players in the game.

If you think Robinson is too fast, Rokocoko too slow, etc. use this to edit the players statistics.

Go to rugbydownloads.bizhat.com to download it.

If anyone has any suggestions for future versions, please let me know here.

Cheers,

Tom

mods: does this deserve sticky-ing?
<

well done - good for PC 4 sure.

Do PS2 or Xboxers have tips for getting around this problem as per my thread I started that no one has put a suggestion in?

<

it doesnt work for me

i get this error:
Run time error '339'
component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

any help please. really need to edit nick evans speed

oh it's those VB runtimes again!

Damn.

I'm not sure If I can put the file up on my site - copyright and all that. give me a sec I'll find out

quick reply. awesome. cheers if you can do that. is there another way i can do it tho if you cant put the file up?

Ok I've put up a version of the Editor which comes as a Setup.exe and will install on your computer.

Only thing is that the file size is a lot bigger, but still only 1.6MB

Both versions are on the site (check Editors section).

If you can't be bothered to download the 1.6MB version, just google "comctl32.ocx" and you should find some info on what to do.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Lazy_chesnut, great news theres a player editor!

any chance you could post some very brief installation and user instructions for us?

Look at the read me file.

when you have the players visible, just edit them how you want, and press save.

It tells me it isn't a valid win32 application. Any ideas? I'd love to have this editor!

okay i've got it up and running and have changed numerous stats yet when i go into the game nothing has changed. what could be wrong? am i saving it to the wrong roster or something? help!

Firstly, are you editing the .ros file in My Documents\EA Sports\Rugby 2005\<rostername>.ros\ or are you editing the 8xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.rsf file?

If you are editing the rsf file, you need to put it in your Rugby 2005 root directory, and go to 'My Rugby' -> and choose to restore rosters to default in-game.

Then it will look at your .rsf file in the root directory, and delete the .rod file in My Documents\......

Look in the ReadMe file for more detailed information, that's what it's there for.

Good luck,

Tom.

As for anyone with error messages, go to my site HERE and download the new "Installation" version of my editor, and try again.

It is a larger file, but contains everything you need to run a VB application on your computer - I hope!

Yeah...nice.

Um...any ideas on how to be constructive in getting around editor probs for consoles..??

No one addressed my quite insightful (IMO) thread furtherback....

come ON!!!

<

Ideas!!

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 15 2005, 09:42 PM
get a PC?

<
hahaha!!!
<

That's good.

I have a number of reasons why I won't be going down that dark path, but I'll give you two:

- my set-up for PS2

- the possible presence of friends

<

I am using your thread to ask a similar vein of questioning to the console majority....no offence., or anything...just not sure a PC nut can help me.

My guess is that the rosters file can be transferred and used from pc to a PS2 memory card. i don't have the material to try it. Action replay with usb keys can do this kind of stuff I think.

Originally posted by Darhf@Mar 15 2005, 10:58 PM
My guess is that the rosters file can be transferred and used from pc to a PS2 memory card. i don't have the material to try it. Action replay with usb keys can do this kind of stuff I think.
Another imaginative - there-no-boundaries - PC gamer??

hehe - just jokes.

Never got that Action Replay thing - I just want to PLAY...

Let me at that thing.....give me that Rugby 2005...give it to me!!!

<

Originally posted by Darhf@Mar 15 2005, 09:58 PM
you guys should try it
<

cmon....cmon....cmon..
<

Latest posts