• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England EPS 2017/18 edition.

Possibly as a FB apparently.
What the **** is wrong with EJ, seriously?

"I mean sure he excels at the position he's playing at his club.....but what if I could shoe horn him in at a position he used to cover as a youngster instead?"

****** up our pack during the 6N doing the same with lawes

On a different note, do we expect EJ to leave anyone at home?

I can't imagine Billy being fit but the likes of Mako, Faz, Daly, Itoje etc.? I wonder if he will target this more as future players but I hope we go in fairly seriously.

With SA revising their opinion on location, that SA team could be scary good.

The case for resting players is unarguable. If you're English.

If you're a saffer you may argue that broadcast rights, marketing and ticket sales are likely to have been based on our top players rocking up. And that it's just plain disrespectful to tour a fanatical tier 1 country with anything less than the strongest available squad anyway.

Someone's going to be unhappy.

The case for resting players is unarguable. If you're English.

If you're a saffer you may argue that broadcast rights, marketing and ticket sales are likely to have been based on our top players rocking up. And that it's just plain disrespectful to tour a fanatical tier 1 country with anything less than the strongest available squad anyway.

Someone's going to be unhappy.
If the Saffas win the series then they'll be happy to have won, regardless of if it's our strongest squad or not.
If they lose then we were perfectly justified in resting some of our players.
Can't see it being too much of an issue.

Ever so excited for the squad announcement tomorrow. Massive rumours Cipriani is in it from what I've heard and seen.

Care's an odd one.
I'd question whether he should be there on form/Six Nations performances, but odd to earmark him as a player who is being rested considering no Lions

Cole won't know what to do with himself, first time he'll have gone two weeks without playing 160 minutes of rugby since he was a nipper.

Care's an odd one.
I'd question whether he should be there on form/Six Nations performances, but odd to earmark him as a player who is being rested considering no Lions

Cole won't know what to do with himself, first time he'll have gone two weeks without playing 160 minutes of rugby since he was a nipper.

So relieved for Cole. He'll come back stronger too.

Care's an odd one.

Definitely didn't just skim over that and think you said Cole used to be another word starting with ni and ending in er (not a confused knight of Ni btw). That would have been an interesting situation.

lots of young lads in that squad and Cips is included too!

Willis, Hill, Simmonds, Earl, Curry, Redpath, Earle is a young group.

Also M Wilson but no Graham or Armand or hughes ? no Smith?

lots of young lads in that squad and Cips is included too!

Willis, Hill, Simmonds, Earl, Curry, Redpath, Earle is a young group.

Also M Wilson but no Graham or Armand or hughes ? no Smith?

Likes his apprentice players doesn't he.

Cipriani over Smith, happy with that.

Graham better than Wilson though IMO.

I think taking Ben Earl is a bit silly. Redpath I can see why though just to cap him.

We'll always moan about selection regardless, but fair play. Some good calls in there, potential to be electric

Without having really had time to look at the squad, no Cokonasiga stands out as very disappointing.

Edit: And Woodward! With Ford, Faz and Loz all in, looks like Cips is playing 15.

Latest posts