• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England EPS 2017/18 edition.

So our 3rd different temporary attack coach in 3 tours and nothing between. If anyone can see the logic in that do please share.

Maybe a bit of TRF crowdfunding is needed to help the RFU afford a permanent role.

Just what is the point if they'll be listening to a different voice in the autumn?

Scotland supporters: "lol england picking Shields despite never living or playng in England"
Also Scotland fans: "Hey Scottish qualified players around the world play for Scotland"

some of the saltiness over Redpath by some Scots fans is hilarious also most don't seem to know he plays more at 12 now not 10.

Media seem to be wanting
6. Gibson, 7. Armand, 8. Fearns
and
11. Wade, 14. Woodburn, 15. Ashton.....................
Gibson could've been included but not amazed by him, same with Armand. Fearns is still in France aint he?
Wade can't defend, Woodburn is a nice player but not international level. Ashton is in France and I wouldn't try him at fullback internationally..

On the squad selected id have
1.Genge 2.George 3.Sinkler
4.Itoje 5.Launchbury
6.Shields 7.Curry 8.Vunipola
9.Robson 10.Cipriani
11.May 12.Faz 13.Daly 14.Earle 15.Brown
16.LCD 17.Vunipola 18.Williams 19.Isiekwe
20.Willis/Wilson 21.Youngs 22.Ford 23.Teo

Gibson could've been included but not amazed by him, same with Armand. Fearns is still in France aint he?
Wade can't defend, Woodburn is a nice player but not international level. Ashton is in France and I wouldn't try him at fullback internationally..

4.Itoje 5.Launchbury
9.Robson 10.Cipriani
Think Teo might start at 13. The middle of the park looks like it might be beaten up by SA

Media seem to be wanting
6. Gibson, 7. Armand, 8. Fearns
and
11. Wade, 14. Woodburn, 15. Ashton.....................
Push Ashton to 14; and Mallinder at the back, on the random principal that he's actually played FB ocassionally - and you'd have a back 3 I wouldn't trust to defend a 1 on 3 underlap

Cips to falcons makes a lot of sense,
They need a top class 10, especially with flood aging and injury prone
Also he works a lot with Steve black and he's based in Newcastle

And the nightlife's pretty lively. From Kelly Brook to Bigg Market....

4.Itoje 5.Launchbury
9.Robson 10.Cipriani

All the players missing and Exeter still can't get anyone in the starting XV!

The way Eddie's been talking about Hartley deepens my suspicions that he may not be coming back at all...

The way Eddie's been talking about Hartley deepens my suspicions that he may not be coming back at all...

I think a large part of Shields being brought in ,so hurriedly, is that he's seen as captain material to replace Hartley. EJ does seem to like his character.

Possibly, I think that's one of the reasons why he's rated, but I think him being brought in is probably more to do with the recent positional issues and the time frame...

Latest posts