• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England isn't the only team that has had fun off the pitch during the RWC...

I posted this in the TRF Comedy section it is pretty epic, love Monro's dance moves in the locker room LOL.

Edit: I just noticed Cudmores face in the background when Monro starts to dance LMAO, and it looks like Our Ed is having a great time.

Last edited:
Fantastic. That's the biggest joke of the tournament. Well apart from England.

High 5

great stuff! plenty of ways to have a laugh at the World Cup without tossing off midgets, tossing midgets, whichever it was.

Dancers:
Ander Monro
Matt Evans
Conor Trainor
Jason Marshall
Pat Riordan (sick leg crosses.
Who were the others?

Dancers:
Ander Monro
Matt Evans
Conor Trainor
Jason Marshall
Pat Riordan (sick leg crosses.
Who were the others?

I think Jamie Mackenzie was in there, and Sean White was the player hiding in that closet.

After the off-field antics(Zara must be seething) and the cheating by changing the ball for the goalkicks,they have finally got their "Just Deserts"...What a showing up for the "win at any price" POMS.

PS...I have watched Wilkinson for many years but I have yet to see him try a breakthrough in an International match,..couldn't lace Carters boots for him.not a single bit of attacking flair in his game,..He was a good goalkicker once upon a time,now he isn't even that.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ru...rture.html?ito=email-sportnewsletter-20111009

Last edited:
After the off-field antics(Zara must be seething)
Why would she? It's a complete non-story spun out of all proportion by the press

On Wilkinson: You're trying to pick a fight with people who agree with you...I don't get it?

Great video, great to see players having a good time at a World Cup and not let the pressure get to them.

After the off-field antics(Zara must be seething) and the cheating by changing the ball for the goalkicks,they have finally got their "Just Deserts"...What a showing up for the "win at any price" POMS.

PS...I have watched Wilkinson for many years but I have yet to see him try a breakthrough in an International match,..couldn't lace Carters boots for him.not a single bit of attacking flair in his game,..He was a good goalkicker once upon a time,now he isn't even that.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ru...rture.html?ito=email-sportnewsletter-20111009

So you signed up to this forum just to post this in a thread about Canada's team making a youtube video.
I'm glad to see all these people coming out from under the rocks after England loses.
Will be interesting to see what happens when either New Zealand or Australia loses next weekend.

Carter is the best 10 in the world but I'm curious, how many RWCs has he won?

Latest posts