• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[England] Post-6N/Pre-RWC Player Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilya-photoshop-template.jpg

Not asserting ourselves and being on the back foot aren't quite the same though are they.

As to the starting XV, I agree. I believe that players like Mako and Farrell are potentially playing to put serious pressure on the normal starters.

Yes hence me saying "maybe not back foot, but".... :)

How has BV lost 7kgs ! Has he turned Vegan ? Actually he hasn't because if he had he would have told everyone by now...
Eh, in my experience, meat eaters are a lot more obsessed with asking about my diet than I am of telling them about it.

Haaa, as is typical with TRF if you don't read the previous page the current one makes zero sense...

Also agree with @j'nuh - It's meat eaters who constantly feel the need to ask me how I get my Iron and Protein if I don't eat meat.... Personally, I'd rather avoid all discussion of it because it's easier that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the citing panel is split over whether or not Hartleys ban was right or not.

Could Lancaster be tempted back in?

Doubt it, this late in the day.
Pre-America, maybe - but a month out from the RWC? Unlikely.

Based on that game, right now we're looking at including players up positions -
9 - Youngs, Care, Wigglesworth
10 - Ford, Farrell, Slade, Goode
12 - Barritt, Burgess, Farrell, Slade
13- JJ, Slade, Burgess
Wings - Watson, Nowell, May, JJ and Brown
15 - Brown, Goode and Watson.

Lancaster does like 36 and Burrell so who knows.

Sounds like the citing panel is split over whether or not Hartleys ban was right or not.

Could Lancaster be tempted back in?

Hope so, wide boy and mullet didn't cut it and would feel releaved knowing Hartley is on the bench if Youngs' line out hoodo pops up then them.

Get him on some intensive cardio sessions.

Wide boy?

George's darts are his main attribute - possibly even better than Hartley's.

Still, would be happier with Hartley on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts