• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Rugby 2018/19 Thread

I like how you say Manu won't be fit and then include Watson

Good point.

I actually saw Eddie Jones draft backline on a post it note in his office the other day, it was

10. Farrell
11. Lawes
12. T'eo
13. Ewels
14. Attwood
15. Stooke

Said something about 'mass is king, locks win games not skill'.

Until you get a decent song or two you England fans will never be taken seriously.
Have you picked much cotton recently ?
Do you not feel as stupid as you sound when singing that awful tripe of a dirge ?
Have you know dignity ?
Can you not at least try singing something else ?
Oh and you need to get rid of Eddie the gurner Jones, he is probably the worst coach in the NH

LUL
At least it isn't problematic like Delilah.

5812186.jpg

LUL
At least it isn't problematic like Delilah.

5812186.jpg
Nowt wrong with Delilah, its a Welsh song written by a Welshman and recorded by a Welshman.
You wax jacket Hooray Henries have very little imagination when it comes to singing at matches.

Is Genge a strong scrummager? Sorry, what?

Sidenote: Has WillGriff John decided who he'd like to play for?
I wasnt saying he isnt it was a genuine question? As he's been injured a while and i havnt taken much notice of tigers recently.

At break of day when that man drove away I was waiting
I crossed the street to her house and she opened the door
She stood there laughing
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more

Nothing wrong BTW.

Also it was written by an Englishman LOL

I wasnt saying he isnt it was a genuine question? As he's been injured a while and i havnt taken much notice of tigers recently.

Well just to bring you up to speed he and Cole had Racing on toast and Genge also put Sincklers head through his arse.

i havnt taken much notice of tigers recently.

Understandable. As a Chiefs fan you don't generally have cause to look at the lower reaches of the table.

Weird that Genge is so adept at scrummaging given his late position change.

Also see Sheridan. Been saying for years that Binny could be a better prop than his brother.

Well just to bring you up to speed he and Cole had Racing on toast and Genge also put Sincklers head through his arse.

I feel like there's a bit of partisan exaggeration going on here...

Racing won 5/5 of their own Scrums
*EDIT: Checked the return fixture to make sure I wasn't being an idiot and Racing also were 100% on their own put in whilst Leicester were 8/10.

vs Quins, Leicester were 6/8 whilst Quins were 5/7. Genge did get 2 pens out of Sinckler, but Sinckler got 1 back.

I like Genge a lot, but I'm not sure I've seen enough to make me think he is a world class scrummager. I would certainly expect him to struggle against Furlong, though hope to be proven wrong if that situation arises. More generally, I think the bar for a "good scrummager" has been lowered significantly as teams have moved toward more mobile front rows at the expense of scrummaging expertise/weight. Getting one over on a Sinckler or a Mako isn't the same as turning a Hayman or a Du Randt inside out back in the day.

At break of day when that man drove away I was waiting
I crossed the street to her house and she opened the door
She stood there laughing
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more

Nothing wrong BTW.

Also it was written by an Englishman LOL
Snowflake

Latest posts