• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England v India

S

SaiNTLY SiNNeR

this is hilarious, england caught throwing jelly babys on the pitch, indian bolwers are getting totally wound up, Sree Santh barging michael vaughan, is this going to far or does it make it more intresting???

paul collingwoods comment on zaheer khan made me laugh "Zaheer wasn't too pleased - I think he prefers the blue ones to the pink ones."

Its all got a bit silly really, i guess the press were just trying to make more out of it that really necessary as it doesnt happen very often.

Collys comment is great...we need more of these quips from sports stars ;o)

England are getting flogged, India 664 and england 1 for 24, what a century by Kumble

were terrible, vaughan got out, england 141 for 4...

we need freddie, thorpe, butcher and stewart back...

prior is having a 'geraint jones', and why is that joke bell still playing..

there you go, india win series, if only it was dry at lords.....

next games in sri lanka in december time...

my team for that would be...

Trescothick
Cook
Vaughan
Pietersen
Collingwood
Flintoff
Nixon
Sidebottom
Hoggard
Anderson
Panesar

well, out of nowhere england have beaten india in the first ODI! still think bell is a joke, although he did impress me..

why England refuse to bring Pietersen in at no. 3 is beyond me, I know Bell went at more than a run a ball but if Pietersen had came in and got set it could have been an awful lot better for England, obviously it didn't cost them yesterday but in the long run surely his best position has to be at 3.

will be interesting to see who captains England tomorrow if Collingwood is ruled out with his virus, will they go with someone else or will Flintoff come back into contention?

Latest posts