• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 21 2006, 06:03 PM
yes thats right, i rebuke my first statement in favour of this new one.
Glad we've managed to agree that England are currently cack.

;)

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 22 2006, 05:03 AM
yes thats right, i rebuke my first statement in favour of this new one.
Hell yes. That's much better.

England play like a mob of Gavin Hensons...

Why is it that no player in England can kick as far as Henson, Traille etc.

Are they THAT pansyish that kicking an egg hurts?

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 22 2006, 11:10 AM

BM
Tim Stimpson's kick against the Scarlets a few seasons ago was 58m, and he's English...

Regardless of anything else, it's Andy Robinson who should be put up against a wall and shot, I mean put on the wall of shame ( :ph34r: ), more than England.

The reason they loose all the f***ing time is down to shocking tatics and zero morale more than any lack of talent.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Apr 22 2006, 12:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Apr 22 2006, 11:10 AM

BM
Tim Stimpson's kick against the Scarlets a few seasons ago was 58m, and he's English... [/b]
Nick Beal, 60m drop goal against Leicester a few years back. Class.

I blame Dave Aldred. Everyone thought he was great because Wilkinson, and before him Paul Grayson and Rob Andrew could all kick of their own accord.

Clearly his techniques actually do squat.

I would personally sack the fitness and health people, look at our team. They are all fat,obese and monstrously obese in Goode's and Thompson's case.

I read a Rugby World Article about how the English team lacks raw power and speed, the way we play the game is without power and zest. No good being big without the power.

BM

i read a few lines on Henson's haircut and so one (mainly gay stuffs :D ) what do you think about wilkinson's position before kicking ... he looks like, as a french expression says (this is a general expression and does not only apply to jonny) having a broomstick in the ass :D

It took a lot for me to resist temptation and blow a raspberry every time he took a kick on Sunday. The guy really does look like he's trying to take a dump, even with the new 'style'.

It took a lot for me to resist temptation and blow a raspberry every time he took a kick on Sunday. The guy really does look like he's trying to take a dump, even with the new 'style'.
[/b]

euh sorry boss but i'm a c**p with certain expressions (english is not my mother tongue after all !!!) what does "blow a raspberry every time he took a kick" and "look like he's trying to take a dump, even with the new 'style' " means plz. it doesn't sound very nice for him. but his position is so ridiculous... and they even programmed it in rugby 06 :wacko: ...

To 'blow a raspberry' is to stick your tounge out and make a fart noise.

"The guy really does look like he's trying to take a dump, even with the new 'style'." refers to the little squat he makes before every kick he does...

hydroloo.jpg
P_Jonny_Wilkinson_England_0.jpg

As in; He looks like he needs a poo!!

or, as i said, he's got a perfect position to recive a broomstick in the ass :D . is wilkinson gay ??? if not, he looks like :D

[/b]

hey look at this ... it's written by an english guy ... this is the wall of shame mate. it has to be humoristic (well its said in the first post) !!! if you have silly things on french players, go on, we are here to laugh after all !!! i don't criticize wilkow himself but just his (ridiculous) kicking position. i know he is one of the best fly half in the world (for me the best is carter at the moment ... you'll say its normal as wilkinson is wounded).

I don't think that England should be in the wall of shame (not fame like I accidently said before). I mean they have gone downhill since the world cup and this has shown in their results.

England traditionally play "boring" ten-man rugby but then that has always been their strength and has suited the weather conditions that they normally play in. The "boring" rugby is fine when they are winning but opens them up to criticism when they stop winning.

But to say England should be in the hall of shame (not fame like I accidently said before) is a bit weak.

I can see how someone could blame the coach, or the selectors or even both. I can also see how some people could blame certain players although this always comes back to the coach for selecting them instead of dropping them.

England have been crap since they won the world cup in '03. The reason that they have been crap since then is easy - the coach - England have the players to be competitive against anyone at anytime they have just not selected the right personel or tactics.

And this comes down to the coach.

Don't blame England blame the coach.

He's crap!

so blame the english rugby union (or what ever its name). they are responsible for choosing the coach !!! naaaaah everybody is responsible of that crash. you couldn't blame just a single guy, its too easy.

It's true though. You look at his selections, his tatics and everything else involves, AR is blatently not the right man for the job.

Example of a good England Lineup;

Freshwater---***terall---Sheridan
----------Kay---------Borthwick
Sanderson------------------Lund
--------------Forrester
----------------------Perry
--------------------------Hodgson
Cohen-----------------------------Cueto
--------------JSD
------------------------Clarke
--------------Lewsey

That team could take it to any in the workd, yer AR will pick;

Rowntree-----Thompson-----Sheridan
-------Borthwick----------Grewcock
Worsley----------------------------Moody
---------------------Correy
------------------------Ellis
------------------------------Goode
Varndell---------------------------Cueto
--------------Noon
------------------------Tindall
-------------------Lewsey

How many top players does he want to leave out for the **** ones exactly? Your only as good as the team you pick, and he doesn't pick good ones.

the england fly halfs are **** !!! i don't remember the one they had in the 6N but he was totally crap !!! he missed everything !!!

Your thinking of Andy Goode, the pork pie eating fat f*** from Leicester, who came on for the injured Hodgson in Paris after 10 mins or so.

Charlie Hodgson is easily the 3rd best outside half in the world behind Carter and Larkham. He only has a poor time in an England shirt because Ellis couldn't hit a cows arse with banjo.

Latest posts