England

loratadine, you tell no lies

in the 6nations they were absoloutly abismal :bravo:

<div class='quotemain'>
they always bin abysmal...they only rise for beig occasions every few years
[/b]

think you need to give that one a bit more thought, don't you? [/b][/quote]

Not to mention a grammar/spell checker

Well i do go to a public school :)...what do you expect? lol nah i was just rushing it! hence the bad spellinh :p

i would also say that england couldn't be good with the crisis its clubs are having now. they won only 2 matches in the last Hcup round ... it shows their ilness on the continental scene !!!

Well, I may as well re-activate this thread.

Hang your heads in shame England, hang your heads in shame...

i would also say that england couldn't be good with the crisis its clubs are having now. they won only 2 matches in the last Hcup round ... it shows their ilness on the continental scene !!!
[/b]

lol

_42949389_waspstrophy.jpg

Patience my saxonian friends...Ireland shall soon be joining you after that Georgia game.

Although i can't really stand in the, "I look down upon you scum!" box because Wales are shite as well.

An England without wilko is nothing they need to get rid of the old men and live with out wilko and then maybe they will get better but who cares there's nothing better than watching england getting battered by the south africans again and again

'tis a pity 'bout Wilkinson, as he was truly a class player, and may never be fit again. Apparently he'll be ready for the next WC game, where he'll be hit again and again by blood-lusting Polynesians all wanting to cut a Wilko shaped notch in their belt. And if he survives that game, there's a second set of Islanders to follow up...God help him.

After 2003 it was evident that England did not have the depth people expected. But England instead of developing depth, seem to be getting even more shallow. Others teams have players to step up to the plate, so the loss of a couple of players can be overcome. Now England are struggling to field a team, never mind a fit team, and seem to lack resources in pretty much every position.

Everyone blames AR, but the players are the ones who have to do the business. SWC used up all the resources but AR had no idea how to rebuild. MA seems to be focusing on saving...god knows what, when perhaps he should just get all the promising young players and throw them into the lions den. They could hardly do worse.

oops, reading that, I guess SWC is Sir Woodward of Clive.

Latest posts