• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England

I don't think that England should be in the wall of fame. I mean they have gone downhill since the world cup and this has shown in their results.

England traditionally play "boring" ten-man rugby but then that has always been their strength and has suited the weather conditions that they normally play in. The "boring" rugby is fine when they are winning but opens them up to criticism when they stop winning.

But to say England should be in the hall of fame is a bit weak.

I can see how someone could blame the coach, or the selectors or even both. I can also see how some people could blame certain players although this always comes back to the coach for selecting them instead of dropping them.

England have been crap since they won the world cup in '03. The reason that they have been crap since then is easy - the coach - England have the players to be competitive against anyone at anytime they have just not selected the right personel or tactics.

And this comes down to the coach.

Don't blame England blame the coach.

He's crap![/b]

Are u brain dead? Look at the forum name: Wall of Shame NOT Wall of Fame

Your thinking of Andy Goode, the pork pie eating fat f*** from Leicester, who came on for the injured Hodgson in Paris after 10 mins or so.

Charlie Hodgson is easily the 3rd best outside half in the world behind Carter and Larkham. He only has a poor time in an England shirt because Ellis couldn't hit a cows arse with banjo.
[/b]

euh not really i think ... sorry but for me hogdson or goode are the same **** (i'm not talking about clubs, i say in the english team). if he has poor time -> he's crap !!!!

You are seriously trying to say Charlie Hodgson is a **** player?

You my friend obviously know f*** all about rugby.

"Are u brain dead? Look at the forum name: Wall of Shame NOT Wall of Fame..." Rugby's_a_Religion.

What!?

Your inability to use and lack of understanding of the English language shocks me. I simply cannot understand how anything in my post (that you didn't even credit me with) could result in the comment that you left.

I think that you have a lot of explaining to do. Or alternatively some re-reading to do.

You are seriously trying to say Charlie Hodgson is a **** player?

You my friend obviously know f*** all about rugby.
[/b]

you said it yourself mate : he has poor time under england shirt (and sorry but i didn't understand a f***** word of your last expression). how could he be world 3rd best fly half if he's crap with the english team. and did you read my post : i'm NOT talking about clubs !!! i know he's not totally crap ... he's premiership champion after all !!!
but this topic is about england isn't it ???

"Are u brain dead? Look at the forum name: Wall of Shame NOT Wall of Fame..." Rugby's_a_Religion.

What!?

Your inability to use and lack of understanding of the English language shocks me. I simply cannot understand how anything in my post (that you didn't even credit me with) could result in the comment that you left.

I think that you have a lot of explaining to do. Or alternatively some re-reading to do.
[/b]

What are you on about you silly f***??? I was just highlighting the fact that you said that England aren't fit to be in the hall of fame, when the thread is talking about them being on the wall of shame. And then you start going on with this pointless ****!

what the shizzle, stephen jones is far more consistent than charlie hodgson.

hes a better player numb nuts.

Rugby's_a_Religion,

I think that perhaps you need to relax. I made a simple mistake in mentioning hall of fame twice; when I should have obviously put hall of shame. I have realised my mistake since you most kindly pointed this out to me.

In the future a simple - "gee mate, I think you might have stuffed up there" - would suffice.

Comments like this don't exactly do you any favours.

"...What are you on about you silly f***???.."

"...And then you start going on with this pointless ****!.."

Again, I think, that you should relax - a reaction like this to a simple mistake makes me wonder how you'd react to something major.

what the shizzle, stephen jones is far more consistent than charlie hodgson.

hes a better player numb nuts. [/b]

Jones is an old school NH fly half in the mould of Grayson and Andrew; No fancy tricks with a solid boot. whereas Hodgson is more a first five-eight (equivalent of Spencer and Larkham) with the clever footwork and creativity making him act more like an extra centre.

It's difficult to compare them, but if anything, Hodgson would be better suited to the Welsh style of play and vice versa for Jones and England.

And don't call me numb nuts.

euh sorry mates i prefer michalak ... he's creativ :bleh!: ... lol

you two numb nuts !!! lol again (btw what does it exactly mean ?)

you obviously dont watch much rugby do you, jones was very old fashioned in his early carear but his spell in france has turned him into a very elusive runner, ask anyone in france if he can play a high speed fluid flair game.

numb nuts

Been outside the Valleys recently? You do know that's not shown outside of Wales?

And most of us don't still live with mummy and daddy who can afford Sky.

Rugby's_a_Religion,

I think that perhaps you need to relax. I made a simple mistake in mentioning hall of fame twice; when I should have obviously put hall of shame. I have realised my mistake since you most kindly pointed this out to me.

In the future a simple - "gee mate, I think you might have stuffed up there" - would suffice.

Comments like this don't exactly do you any favours.

"...What are you on about you silly f***???.."

"...And then you start going on with this pointless ****!.."

Again, I think, that you should relax - a reaction like this to a simple mistake makes me wonder how you'd react to something major.
[/b]

BigTen, i think we are in love

Been outside the Valleys recently? You do know that's not shown outside of Wales?

And most of us don't still live with mummy and daddy who can afford Sky.
[/b]

i would say teh mite and loratadine are in love :) :p :cheers:
you describe jones as french rugby is ... and as michalak is its perfect representative (what u call french flair !!!)
btw you did not tell me what numb nuts means ...

well numb nuts is someone lacking in the intelligence department.

stephen jones bossed the french league while he was there.

<div class='quotemain'>
Rugby's_a_Religion,

If we were in love I'd have to ***** slap you. <_< :lol:
[/b]

Well i guess your just going to have to do that then arent you
[/b][/quote]

But we are not in love - so therefore no ***** slap for you. Sorry.

Latest posts