• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EPCR Challenge Cup 21/22

Looked sketchy live because he was untouched from so far out, but on replay that's the ultimate jammy try
Very well spotted by the Toulon 7

We get three champions cup games on at the same time but here I am watching this for breakfast.

Had to leave as it was happening but it looked like LI got a yellow for a regular old seatbelt tackle after a very bad case of Hollywood (which should be a yellow too)... can someone confirm or?

Had to leave as it was happening but it looked like LI got a yellow for a regular old seatbelt tackle after a very bad case of Hollywood (which should be a yellow too)... can someone confirm or?
Definite acting but yellow was fair from what I remember

I thought it was forward but I can't believe how much money Toulon spends to be struggling in a challenge cup quarterfinal.

Bath looking at Arundell like.... TBF best place for him to stay is Irish and build. That Irish team has such a huge amount of potential.

On the Wasps game, probably just about deserved the win on opportunities but with a huge slice of luck from the Ref going bonkers for a fair amount of time, no pen try to Wasps, Launchbury having to leave the field to change, coming back and then being told he's not allowed back on again and then the knock on/knock of the hand from Shields was 100% a yellow and a pen. IMHO he's offside and slapped the hand, strange decision but we will take it.

dell like...
cover5.jpg

penalty at most and after the whistle, pathetic from the French (players, fans and T.V director)

Wheels coming off a bit now,
Wasps just brought on Porter as well, who was really poor last week

Feels like they should bring a winger on and shift Hougaard to 9 when Robson gets subbed

Wasps just look disjointed. Too many unforced errors and trying to force it too much.

Saw that knock on live and was waiting for the try to be chalked off.

Wheels coming off a bit now,
Wasps just brought on Porter as well, who was really poor last week

Feels like they should bring a winger on and shift Hougaard to 9 when Robson gets subbed
Would have been a good oppotunity to not have 9 on the bench, 3 impact players on the bench. Or even 6 - 2 for thephysical battle.

Wasps do love a knock on. Talk about right on the edge with that kick.

Latest posts