English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
screencapture-epcrugby-challenge-cup-matches-2023-12-04-12_48_35 (1).jpg

Ah, I remember the days of working a 6-2 and then driving to an away 3pm kickoff, getting changed on the touchline, and then straight in to the thick of it

I'm a bit surprised Gloucester have rested a bunch - they need a confidence boost and being run close (or losing) vs a semi pro Georgian side will knock them more
Skivington saying he's resting because they've got a busy schedule doesn't make sense when he's rested the same players in other games
Think he doesn't want to risk LRZ getting cut in half by some big angry Georgian more than anything

To be honest I wonder if most prem clubs will sacrifice other comps, with the salary cap as it is it's becoming more and more difficult to compete with superior financed clubs.

Black Lion get the first Georgian club team win in a European comp I believe. What an achievement. Their forwards were physical and they had the edge in the scrum. Halfbacks made the difference for me.

The Scarlets were really poor. Loads of errors and poor shape in attack. Really not seeing the hype around Lloyd at 10, extremely average and shouldn't be anywhere near a Wales shirt.

Black Lion get the first Georgian club team win in a European comp I believe. What an achievement. Their forwards were physical and they had the edge in the scrum. Halfbacks made the difference for me.

The Scarlets were really poor. Loads of errors and poor shape in attack. Really not seeing the hype around Lloyd at 10, extremely average and shouldn't be anywhere near a Wales shirt.
Isn't the hype around Lloyd more needs must? Down to him or Sheedy

Who would play before him in the 6N? Owen Williams? He's been very good in my humble opinion, the Scarlets are **** though which is testament to Lloyd's performances that he can still stand out so actually seeing how **** Wales' front 5 is he should fit in perfectly with our international set up.

That's a pretty big result in a number of ways. Cheetahs massive to show they're still able to compete with the top SA teams… but for the Sharks, come on what are you doing? That's a team featuring 10 current or former Springboks in the starting squad and has the likes of Nche, Etzebeth, Williams, Am and Mapimpi… how are they having such a horrendous season?

Well after last night's performance more long term fans have confirmed they are cancelling their renewal for next season. There's no defending these performances.....clueless. some of the decision making is horrendous...

Personally I also think Codling is Inept and out of his depth..

Personally I also think Codling is Inept and out of his depth..
A quick look at his CV would make me highly sceptical about having anything to do with him. 14 coaching appointments in 18 years smacks of someone who either isn't very committed to his current appointment, or who is quickly found out and moved on.

I'm guessing Castres Olympique is favored because Gloucester's having a rough go this season. But I'm going with my Cherry & White at home.
1705518965959.png

Latest posts