• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eric1566's MOD thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Oct 14 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Oct 14 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i really want all the new stade francais kits coz i really really want to see it[/b]

I'm working on it, check out my thread ;)
[/b][/quote]

as soon as u post it can u send me a message coz i look evry day and im mad about them but dont rush it :D

r u still doin the stade kits coz im mad bout seein them and also plz make them with the minikit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Nov 3 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
how do I ad your kits in to the game[/b]

First install the MUP Patch. When MUP is installed, paste my files into your c:\program files\rugby 08\ folder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eric1566 @ Oct 29 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

TOULON 09-10 Home&Away + Minikits: (Thanks Uli for your Help)
MUP version (replace Chiefs)
http://www.filefront.com/14818561/Toulon%2009-10%20MUP.rar[/b]

Eric I'd like to put these in but I don't use MUP just the latest roster update, to add them in do I need to just put the Castres filenames instead? (Castres are replaced by Toulon in the latest roster.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eric1566 @ Nov 3 2009, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Nov 3 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how do I ad your kits in to the game[/b]

First install the MUP Patch. When MUP is installed, paste my files into your c:\program files\rugby 08\ folder.
[/b][/quote]
when the download is over the files are in my note pad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Nov 3 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eric1566 @ Oct 29 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eric I'd like to put these in but I don't use MUP just the latest roster update, to add them in do I need to just put the Castres filenames instead? (Castres are replaced by Toulon in the latest roster.)
[/b][/quote]

If you are using my latest roster update?Then you must rename the files to the filenames that the "Euro All Stars" use.I will also update the kits and place them into my next release that should be out later...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 3 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you are using my latest roster update?Then you must rename the files to the filenames that the "Euro All Stars" use.I will also update the kits and place them into my next release that should be out later...[/b]

Thanks man, those filenames aren't in the rugbygob file, could you post them on here?

Had someone done Stade Francais kit? Because I don`t find it anywhere. I thought Uli would do it, but he didn`t post it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 3 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Nov 3 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eric1566 @ Oct 29 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

If you are using my latest roster update?Then you must rename the files to the filenames that the "Euro All Stars" use.I will also update the kits and place them into my next release that should be out later...
[/b][/quote]

Sorry man did you do this already?

Latest posts