• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eric1566's MOD thread

can u make a minikit so it fits in with all the other superpatch minikits plz thanks if not its alrite

Hey Eric are you going to release some more of your brilliant kits and mini's anytime soon?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 22 2009, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey Eric are you going to release some more of your brilliant kits and mini's anytime soon?[/b]

Hi Intercept king,
I'll release Italy HD kappa kits + an update for perpignan kits, and I'm working on hd frenchs flags & banners.
For the frenchs teams, it misses only Montpellier kits (very dificult !), but I can try to do it.

can u try and show me how to do kits and do you use the same template for kit front and kit back

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eric1566 @ Dec 22 2009, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll release Italy HD kappa kits + an update for perpignan kits, and I'm working on hd frenchs flags & banners.
For the frenchs teams, it misses only Montpellier kits (very dificult !), but I can try to do it.[/b]

Eric, any news on Montpellier & Italy kits?

Viadana minikits Home & Away 2009 - 2010
diapoaedaf62155e6bd636693e2c063e2c1ba.png
diapoa40a5e98a46528f07ac1e68e2429bbfb.png

Last edited:
Good to see you back, hopefully we will see more kits from you soon!

We have finished all top 14 team for 09-10 season + another pro D2 french team: Oyonnax, Narbonne, Agen, Dax and La Rochelle.
I've made too All Stars Top14 and Barbarians.

Just a question, in your last update, I can see that you have added a lot of NZ stadium. Can you send me files for the Northland Events Centre + Rotorua International Stadium please? I don't find this files in your RAR.

Just a question, in your last update, I can see that you have added a lot of NZ stadium. Can you send me files for the Northland Events Centre + Rotorua International Stadium please? I don't find this files in your RAR.

Actually I don't have those stadium files yet, they are just there because I started with a RWC 2011 patch and forgot to de-activate them before I released the patch.Will send them to you once I have them.

Latest posts