• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 20-21 - Rd 1

Jesus Raynal. How long do you want to let them keep the ball in the scrum? Any other ref would have told them to use it well before that.

It would be a joke if the Simmonds brothers don't get a look in for England during the Lions.

Marmion has been poor.

Connacht's lineout killing any chance they had.

Edit: outrageous finish.

Prepare for the Glaswegians to swarm social media accusing England / Exeter of paying off the ref after this.

Tbh Raynal is not communicating with the players well at the scrum.

That's got to affect a team. Defend that hard and then give BP try away from an overthrow.

Also Glasgow really need to stop complaining and whining and focus on their own game.

Exeter's forwards are exceptionally powerful. I was amazed when Glasgow won a scrum penalty at the beginning of the match.

Crazy how Connacht are in this position. Even a LBP is some achievement.

Scottish commentator "35-0 not a rout", only 3 points of Glasgows largest ever European loss. God he doesn't half talk a load of ********.

The scoreline is a tad unfair on Glasgow - I didn't think they played that badly.
I'd say it was the opposite, Exeter were making a lot of uncharacteristic errors in the 22. If anything with Exeter's normal accuracy, Glasgow would have lost by more.

42 - 0 what a start to the Championship. Such brutal defence and attack that does not let up and replacements that would not have mattered if they started as they are mostly the same quality.

Latest posts