• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 4

Is the Munster game really delayed because of rain?

S O Y B O Y S
O
Y
B
O
Y
S
Temptation to drown Ben Whitehouse could easily get the better of a player. He's postponed it in his own interest. In all seriousness the pitch looks a mess in the middle and behind both posts. Gonna be a lot of tipsy fans if it goes ahead. Great news for Limerick pubs.

Temptation to drown Ben Whitehouse could easily get the better of a player. He's postponed it in his own interest. In all seriousness the pitch looks a mess in the middle and behind both posts. Gonna be a lot of tipsy fans if it goes ahead. Great news for Limerick pubs.
Could they not have used weather manipulation like they did in the Beijing Olympics?
The steam coming off that new saffas hot **** samples could've whisked the rain clouds away in an instant

Go get a pitchfork and put yourself to good use would you? Fairly poor show having the fans there in purgatory for the bones of 5 hours. The bloody pitch inspection for my match managed to be done early this morning and I play J4 on a good day.
Lol had lads strapped and all now have to redo all again. Not getting my **** wet in that pool out there lol

I've only ever seen that used as an excuse if the player on the ground is static, if both are moving then he COULD have done something different. Crap decision.

I've only ever seen that used as an excuse if the player on the ground is static, if both are moving then he COULD have done something different. Crap decision.
He also clearly played the man in the air. I don't mind refs interpretation being wrong or different from my own but that's just dangerous.

Why on earth didn't we kick the points ...... a draw would have been a great result against this team

Latest posts