• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Cup Finals

Crap pic

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1430586286.548463.jpg
    ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1430586286.548463.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 16
I think Toulon have been the better side. I was tempted to go but had other things on and it becomes an expensive day out.

That was clearly a ruck and Armitage made no attempt to join it - he went straight for the ball - how is that not a penalty?

It's not like it was a timing error.... refs need to be hotter on that generally IMO.

Delon has a broken hand from the Leinster game apparently.

That will teach him to wave it!!!

Dear old Clermont have let Toulon off the hook with silly errors and poor tactics after a huge start.

Without James they look pretty damn toothless! If Lopez is the French 10 at the RWC, they will not get out of the groups.............

Give it to Toulon, and by implication Clermont who have pushed them, have not seen Toulon stretching themselves this much all season......they inevitably just do enough and look poor but this is much better. Great defense in particular from Bastereau!

So why are they not in the final!!!!!!!

Obvious really............sooooooo unlucky!!!

Laziest chip ever. Ridiculous.
As soon as it left his boot you could see him thinking
"Well I'm not going to get it, don't need to bust a gut....huh, I've caught it, probably gonna get caught I'll just look around....huh, no need to sprint it's probably a penalty....huh, try."

Try by Abendanon !!!!!!!

Clermont 18 - Toulon 19

:p

Last edited:
Hahaha, that little guy pushed Ali Williams away, Williams turned around to give it the big man and the Clermont player blew him a kiss :lol:

Joke

Marianas Trench

Gaston's and Tony's heads

I think I met her in Dublin and she did have a bit of a trench!!! Mind you that was after several litres of Guiness!!!

Latest posts