• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eurovision 2007

G

gjohn85

After Lordi awesome victory last year, I was wondering if this years euros would have more rock/metal bands in it. I laughed my head off at UK's winning entry.

They are called, 'Scooch'. They are not your ordinary pop bands, they are the really cheesy, childish bunch of dick wipes to have ever host the UK in the euros. There are two gays & two women dressed as Air hostesses, ok the guys where dressed as pilots, but by the looks of them, they would be better off dressing as women.

The Eurovisions start in May & judging by our entery, I can't see them getting many votes.

Britain's entry is always a joke now, you can tell the public don't care and aim to send out the cheesiest pile of shite possible.

I personally love Eurovision though. It's an entire night of brainless yet entertaining TV, which you can take the **** out of while occasionally listening to a ridiculously catchy tune.

We get Eurovision here in Australia on SBS!!!

I always enjoy watching it, it's really good for a laugh but at the same time its entertaining somewhat.

Last year's winners had a really catchy song imo...their costumes were absolutely ludicrous but all the same, what a great act!

The only Eurovision rules is one man and one man alone...

TERRY WOGAN!!!

I laugh for hours on end with his commentary.

The only Eurovision rules is one man and one man alone...

TERRY WOGAN!!!

I laugh for hours on end with his commentary. [/b]

On that show I watched last night, they a few acts battling out who's gonna represent the UK for the Eurovisions. It was down to Cyndi (French woman) & Scooch. Both Wogan & Fern Cotton was supposed to announce the winner at the same time, but Wogan got it wrong, he said the winner was Cyndi. What a dick!

I like to watch the scoring part of the show, then laugh at the UK abismal score.

Wogan got it wrong, he said the winner was Cyndi. What a dick! [/b]

Besmirch the good name of the Togmiester again my boy and you shall recieve one of these...
r_minus.gif

Geting quite defensive about Wogan here.
I predict:

Charlie + Teh Mite = Radio 2 Listeners...

I used to think Radio 2 was a bad thing, but at least they don't spend all day playing the same songs over and over again.

Plus they give shows to people like Jonathon Ross and Mark Lamaar.

Not at all.
I don't see why Radio 2 should be deemed as a bad thing.
Whilst Radio 1 is adopting somewhat of a Kitsch culture catering for the lowest common denominator, radio 2 is becoming the station to listen to for those who are maybe borderline elitist; who maybe turn down their nose at mainstream "wannabe hip" folk and attain a platform with which to stand above the mentally inferior population of this country.

...It's exactly why i dream of spending my days listening to radio 2 in work, instead of radio 1 that shall thenceforth be referred to as the, "painful-repetition-that-is-the-mundane-drivel-with-which-the-nation-thrive-upon". Not as easy to remember, but undeniably a more apt name.

"My Lovely Horse."

Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2vKqEU6jlNw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2vKqEU6jlNw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

If anybody hasn't seen that episode of Father Ted then i plead you to watch it; it will give youa refreshing new insight as to why there are awful songs in the Eurovision.
:D

"My Lovely Horse."

[/b]

My fave bit of that episode is "You can forget about Icey Tea or Scooby-Scooby Dog dog"

"My Lovely Horse."

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2vKqEU6jlNw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2vKqEU6jlNw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> [/b]

That song is actually a TRF legend.

<div class='quotemain'> Wogan got it wrong, he said the winner was Cyndi. What a dick! [/b]

Besmirch the good name of the Togmiester again my boy and you shall recieve one of these...
r_minus.gif
[/b][/quote]

So if I say that Wogan looks awful with his fake tan, I will recieve one of these
r_minus.gif
?

What you don't know about the Togmiester is he's on holiday once every 6 weeks, therefore it's proberbly a real tan. He's just over cooked.

Latest posts