• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exeter Chiefs vs Racing 92 - Champions Cup 19/20 Final

Racing players immediately going to ground and trying to trip up every driving maul, get away with that one.

Racing are not at the races today. Can't have your halfbacks playing a howler in a final. Exeter can win this by pouncing on mistakes which they are doing so far.

Teddy Iribaren with two penalties on top of the other stuff. Two tackle penalties where he was contributing very little. Looked an exciting final on paper, but exeter look way too strong.

The quick go from short distance to become the new norm? I'd be interested to see England try to adopt it.

Exeter are just so clinical. Racing have made mistakes, but Exeter are punishing like they have so many teams.

The quick go from short distance to become the new norm? I'd be interested to see England try to adopt it.
Not sure. Almost every other team I'd back to knock on or give a penalty away. Exeter have such good ball retention that it works for them.

Go on Zebo!! That was a lovely pass from Russell to be fair. Few no arm chops in the build up there.

Latest posts