• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Expert Level Footage Here

Locks, when you grace the forum again with your presence, I see on the vid about 62 mins into the game you do a little grubber kick and the ball, instead of going forward it goes 90 degree's to the left, was this intentional or was that the ball physics that caused the ball to behave like this[/b]

Thats the grubber I was talking about...but its a more intelligent way of putting it... B)

I like the fact that turnovers seem to occur when a player becomes isolated. Whilst they were like this in Rugby 2005 there were plenty of times an AI team would be isolated and not lose it and likewise when they had loads of support and did. I seemed a lot fairer here.

I agree about the overlaps too - there were loads that the AI didn't take. Having said that I'd imagine that as the control of the defence is down to the AI in large part it would be a little harsh if they hammered you everytime it didn't line up quite right. Something to work on for next years maybe but nicely balanced for now.

Also remember Locksley said he was surprised the AI didn't score more they're usually better. Maybe France just had a day like they did against the Scots!!

Also remember Locksley said he was surprised the AI didn't score more they're usually better. Maybe France just had a day like they did against the Scots!![/b]

If only that happened more often... :rolleyes:

The AI played the ball which more important but I agree on the overlaps...maybe they attack around them sometimes so then you don't expect them not to exploit it...

Aus Vs Nz. has this been posted up yet anywhere?

great work locks, keep it up mate

Originally posted by Fullbackno1@Feb 9 2006, 04:22 AM
Aus Vs Nz. has this been posted up yet anywhere?

great work locks, keep it up mate
It's on it's way.... but I can't find any decent hosting service :(

I had that, downloading it agian now and the file is bigger... hmmmm... might be worth a go for you guys too? Will let you know in a few mins...

EDIT: It works now following second download

Originally posted by toup@Feb 9 2006, 05:26 AM
I had that, downloading it agian now and the file is bigger... hmmmm... might be worth a go for you guys too? Will let you know in a few mins...

EDIT: It works now following second download
Tried again and it works now. Cheers Locks

Class sidestep by Loti!! he seems to do a little shimmy before the step! great score.

Originally posted by josh9@Feb 8 2006, 06:08 PM
its not working!!!!!! Windows media doesnt support .rar files
rar files are packaging compression files. Download WinRAR to unzip them.

Latest posts