• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

Wow Hamilton being an absolute prick, took his own team mate out on the first corner. 100% his fault.

Ehh they were both trying to be turn 1 heroes. Hamilton more at fault cause he had last chance to pull out but Russell should have accepted that Hamilton was along side and not shoulder him out.

Ehh they were both trying to be turn 1 heroes. Hamilton more at fault cause he had last chance to pull out but Russell should have accepted that Hamilton was along side and not shoulder him out.
I disagree, Hamilton was the one with full view and Russell would have had to suddenly stamp on the brakes to avoid a crash, Hamilton simply had to not turn across the front of his car. He was the one that closed on Russell rather than Russell going out into him.

So which idiot scheduled the Vegas race at 10pm local, 1am Eastern and 6am UK/7am European

Whos actually going to watch this?
In November when the temp drops rapidly when the sunsets. Probably thought it was too hot to race during the day. Maybe just not a good idea to race where it's too hot to race during the day and too cold to race at night.

Everything about the Vegas race is so stereotypically American and Vegasy. All glitz and show but no substance all in pursuit of profit at the expense of everything else. It's just one massive corporate event. Yes I know F1 needs to make money but if they continue down this route, it will die.

In November when the temp drops rapidly when the sunsets. Probably thought it was too hot to race during the day. Maybe just not a good idea to race where it's too hot to race during the day and too cold to race at night.
I get that but you could probably hold the race 4am. Get a night race and get way more people watching live.

Yes I know F1 needs to make money
How much money do they need to make??

Revenue of $2.6bn USD last year.

Team payments were $1.2bn USD in same period. Leaving $1.4bn on the table. If Liberty weren't of the same mould as the Glaziers, there would be more than enough money already.

When given the choice between upgrading one of our 20 or so grade two circuits or building a **** street track in the desert f1 makes the bad choice.
I get that but you could probably hold the race 4am. Get a night race and get way more people watching live.
Oh I just don't think there was a good decision to be made.

So umm who's actually going to care about this season?

Cost cap means whoever gets the regulation right the first year will have the advantage until regulations change again. No way a team can catch up anymore. They'll either have to change the rules more often or do cost cap on a sliding scale based on last year's finish.

Yep looking like another RB dominating year already. Not sure I can be bothered watching if, short of some disaster, we already know who is going to win.

Latest posts