• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

@ Cymro - You need to put them in HDD://Program Files/EA Sports/EA Sports Rugby08

Gary, I managed to modify menu and in-game graphics, I modified the EA Trax texture and position to be used with my soundtrack patch, edited the popup graphics, and deleted the ball marker and the (useless) momentum gauges in-game. I left in the goal kick and drop gauges, and the arrows (I wanted to delete the scrum arrows, but since they are used for the goal kicks too, I didn't erase them)

Got it :D

Also why does the Llanelli and Newport kits dont appear after installing both patches?

@ Cymru - These are the files you need to look for. They work as far as i can tell. I tried them myself yesterday.

Llanelli Scarlets

5d0bca08b8c0c62309cb05920e2c7e18.big
b8ee85b3219272a58ab0a9dc9e50a367.fsh
a01aededd722592ab9af9c7fae9cf42a.big
eb407fec039d1523e5fdd32df97c8c0a.fsh

Newport Dragons
be69b2e924fec88ee52a3790c08f6343.big
f62b845fd51d2fad1ebc7a3574661a82.fsh
6504c131d72ea45aeec536fc12bff77a.big
43d4fef7ba74a53c1a256bbd7a339905.fsh

Fat, still no luck i dont know wtf is going on any luck with uploading to filefront? srry to be a pain!

cias
i wach a lot of videos fros the rwc and i cant recognize :wall: the songs when mark try, coause the audio of the comentators are to loud so i cant heard a deam sht sorry man
i only recognize a tecnho songs but i cant found who is the autor so nothing more :(
keep traing to found the song
bye man

cias
i wach a lot of videos fros the rwc and i cant recognize :wall: the songs when mark try, coause the audio of the comentators are to loud so i cant heard a deam sht sorry man
i only recognize a tecnho songs but i cant found who is the autor so nothing more :(
keep traing to found the song
bye man [/b]

Don't worry, mate, I'll look for them myself, you already did a lot ;)

I totally revamped the imatch overlays to make them look more like the RWC TV ones

The colors (green/blue) are the same, which I grabbed from a match I watched on my PC; so is the style (the penalties are shown - without the team flags beside them - only under the scorebox, while the main popups show statistics like the pack weights and the lineouts won)

I made it inside the game limitations, so if it's not 100% accurate or good-looking, it's not entirely my fault

http://www.speedyshare.com/861297397.html

Note: the logo that shows during screen transitions it's untouched, so don't worry Gary, your Sky Sports logo is safe ;)

i havent downloaded the patch yet....will it overwrite my current roster which i have edited with Woosahs editor? also does it have an ability to show stats at the end of the game like Tackles made by which players, tackles broken etc etc?

Hi Ciais, great work so far!

Which file from your mega patch would I need to delete in order to keep the defensive formation pop up when selecting a formation. At the moment when I try selecting a defensive formation no image pops ups to show me which is "tight defence", "wide defence", etc. I would prefer to have that pop up in the game.

Also, when making a substuitution, the players positions next to their names have dissappeared and their names dont get highlighted to show which player I have selected to substitute. Which file should I delete to set that back to the original EA way?

Other than that the game feels a lot better! Thanks.

Also guys, which files did you edit to give certain players that long sleeve/spandex/protective gear? Would like to give that to Frans Steyn.

@ monatu - there's no roster YET with the patch. And I don't understand what you mean with "stats at the end of the match", you mean like in TV? If that's the case, I'm afraid there's nothing like that, it's an EA game, we can't do that much to modify it

@ Rockstar - It's a little complicated, there are only 3 files with ALL the graphic things, and I would like to keep the defensive formations hidden. If someone else wants them back, I'll change them
For the substitution menu, there's no problem with the positions, as they are in the right column, and for the highlighted player, I'll see what I can do
For the long sleeve, you have to wait for woosaah, if and when he releases the new version of the editor

Hello is it possible to erase popup of pass after touch or contact because sometimes is possible to do 4 or 5 pass in the game and is more easy to keep ball or to score

Latest posts